Beko / refrigerator model gne13260x

Cairo, Egypt Review updated:

Dear Beko,
I bought the previously mentioned model of a refrigerator from Cairo Egypt on the 10th of August 2016, on the 10th of June 2017 it stopped working completely without any obvious reason.
I contacted Beko Egypt next day on their hotline 16165, they registered my request and next day they've sent a technician to my house.
The technician could recognise the place of the problem and told me that a piece (electronic board) should be changed, he took a photo of that piece, also of my guarantee certificate and sent an email to the company ( Beko) the same day.
Next day I called the hotline to follow the case as I live in Sharm El Sheikh ( very hot at the moment) and I have 7 months old baby, they told me that very soon the piece will be sent to you.
I've been calling them everyday now and made many complains because they've never gAve a date of when that piece should arrive.
Today the 20th of June I've called them again and after a long conversation they've accepted to refer me to the man responsible for complaints department who told me that the piece is available in cairo but I have to wait till they complete the shipment to Sharm El Sheikh and he doesn't know when ( his name is Islam)
I would like to complain about the customer service of Beko Egypt as they don't take customers' complaints seriously, they don't have a system, they don't have real informations to tell, all their answers are vague regardless the customers' suffering

Beko
Beko

Ra
Jun 20, 2017

Comments

• Kh
      Jun 22, 2018