Beautyrose.com / Am I EVER going to receive my order?

40 Parker BlvdMonsey, NY, United States
Phone: None listed

I placed an order with Beautyrose.com on November 16th. On Monday, November 24th I sent an email to them since I hadn't received any sort of shipping notification, even though their site says orders will ship within 1-2 business days. They responded the following day (9 days after I placed the order) telling me my shipment was on backorder and wouldn't ship for another week!

With the booming intenet business and a hundred different places where you can purchase the same item online, I would never consider ordering again from a company that doesn't even bother to tell you an item you ordered was on backorder and that it would take three weeks just to get a simple mascara! Their website didn't list the item as backordered - so the considerate thing to do would have been to email me immediately and tell me. This would have allowed me the opportunity to place the order with another company and receive my product in a timely manner. This displays HORRIBLE customer service, in my opinion.

Bottom line: If you can get it somewhere esle, DO IT! I still haven't received my product and I am questioning whether I ever will! Don't shop here unless you have PLENTY of time to waste and plenty of money to burn when you end up having to order it again elsewhere anyway.

BeautyRose Logo BeautyRose