Beautyrose.com / never receive my order

United States Review updated:
Firstly, I ordered some beauty product from BeautyRose website on Nov. 16th 2008. According to their website, they will processed my order in1-2 days, but they sent me shipping confirmation email three days later.

Secondly, according to their shipping confirmation, my purchase should be shipped by UPS Ground, but the tracking number is from USPS, which is fine for me. However, I cannot tracked my product according to the tracking number they provided. And until now, I haven't received my ordered product, which is almost ten days past.

By comparision, I also ordered some beauty product from HK at the same day I placed my order from BeautyRose, but I received the product from HK today. What is ridiculouly-- BeautyRose is much much closer to my shipping address than HK, but I never receive my order from them. Maybe forever!

Furthermore, I tried to contact BeautyRose custom service, but never response to me in time. The only thing, they replied to me is "it was shipped"!, and they never reply my questions, no matter to say how slowly their email.

What's more! There is no tel. number provided by their website, and I found one tel. number according to my credit card information, but they never answer that phone! So may be the number is fake.

I never meet such an online shopping web before BeautyRose, which taught me so much lessons!

Comments

Ga
  25th of Nov, 2008
Content and website are good http://www.uponnet.com
Ip
  3rd of May, 2011

Beautyrose.com - No gift, no response from the company
Beautyrose.com
beautyrose.com

I ordered gifts for mothers day- no gift, no response from the company - no money returned $95.00! stay away from this company!!!
Be
  2nd of Aug, 2012
Beautyrose is a total scam..They take your money, provide a fake tracking number, have no phone number and do not respond to emails. Beware

BeautyRose Logo BeautyRose