Beauty Impressions / scam! eye cream

Pacoima, CA, United States

I ordered what I thought was a sample, supposedly just for shipping, and then ordered what I though was another sample for a few dollars more. while I was waiting for my order, I started reading about the company, how people's bank accounts had been charged because they had been signed up for an atomatic shipment, which was Not stated anywhere on ad or order form. So, I start thinking this is a scam I better return as soon as I get it. It was left at my house, I went to the post office with unopened box, put rma number on it, and they sent back as refused package since I never opened the box! The company sends an email saying I will be charged a $20 return fee? They did not end up doing that since I had never opened the box. Anyway, fast forward to a month later this was Dec 24. I get an email yesterday saying my supscription has been cancelled, I send back an email saying what are you talking about? I cancelled this a long time ago because I thought it was a trial and read people were getting scammed. I look at my bank account and there is $105 pending charge for one item, and a $95 pending charge for another! I'm laid off and every time I spend I accounted for, and I certainly didn't account deformed these crooks! I called the company and explain that I sent the box back unopened and that I had received an email saying it was cancelled then and I thought it was all taken care of, I ask why they charged my account? The guy just keeps giving me the run around, I ask to talk to someone else, and demand a refund! I am put on hold forever, never got anywhere with the company. I sent a couple of emails but of course I haven't received an answer or my $200 back.

• Beauty Impressions Customer Care's Response, Jan 27, 2017

Dear Tambro,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We look forward to working with you to reach a timely and informal resolution of this matter and hope to minimize any inconvenience. We stand by the quality of our products and take pride in them and in our proprietary formulas.

We offer a 14 day trial period for the product SkinElement and 15 days trial period for the product EyeVibe in which the customer has the privilege of using a product for the cost of shipping and handling at this time. Then, after the trial period has expired, the customer is charged for the full price of the monthly supply bottle received during your trial period. Thereafter, automatic shipments are sent out and charged to the customer every month, eliminating the need to remember to reorder their favorite product. A customer is not obligated to continue automatic shipments and can request cancellation at any time.

The Terms and Conditions of our website explains the trial offer and associated customer’s obligations. Prior to purchasing anything from our website every customer is required to accept the terms mentioned at two different places on the order form before placing the order which states that, “By submitting my information, “I confirm I am over 18 and agree to the Terms of Service and the Privacy policy of this site” Once you check mark the empty box and click to Rush my Trial we consider that you had read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.

Per the cancellation policy mentioned on our website, if any customer request cancellation within the trial period then he/she is required to return the product within 30 days from the date RMA number is generated . However, we request you to review and refresh your recollection of the Terms and Conditions which is mentioned on our website, including specifically our cancellation policy.
    The Cancellation policy outlined in the Terms and Conditions states, in part:

“If for any reason during the Trial period (defined in the offer) of your Trial Promotion, you are dissatisfied with your Product, you will need to call our Customer Support and request either an extension of your trial period, or a cancellation of the service. If you wish to keep the 30-Day supply you received, you may choose to pay for that month only and cancel your autoship program. If you are not interested in continuing to use the product for the rest of the month, you will need to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return your product (opened or unopened) within 30 days of the initial trial date to prevent being charged for the full 30-Day supply you received to try. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the initial 30 Day period expires are final. Autoship cancellations may be processed at any time and require contact with a Customer Service Representative to verify the account holder request. Cancellation of an Autoship request will take effect immediately and any/all future shipments will cease. It will be required to re-order if you would like to re- enroll at a later time.”

Besides, we are unable to locate your account prior to the information provided. Therefore, kindly provide us with the same information that was used at the time of placing the order and reply back to this email with the information mentioned below so that we may be better able to assist:

1. Customer ID:
    2. Customer Name:
    3. Customer Address:
    4. Customer Phone number:
    5. Customer Email Address:

We appreciate the opportunity of being of service to you and hope you will consider using our products again in the future.

Regards,