BeautifulHalo / sweatshop sweatshirts.
I ordered two sweatshirts for my teenager daughters (who, in the US, is a size medium). Although the shirts were both advertised as being "one size fits all," what they neglect to say is this means "all five year olds." When I contacted them about it, they gave me a song and dance about them being "within their specs," so they "couldn't do a refund as they weren't defective." Good grief, I would think that clothing being sold for adults that was so small it won't fit a normal sized 15 year old girl would easily qualify as defective, but I'm just picky that way. Good grief, how companies like this stay in business is beyond me. BTW, their website makes it look like they are a US company, but they actually ship directly from China. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of them.
More BeautifulHalo Complaints & Reviews
- BeautifulHalo - scam 
- BeautifulHalo - shipping 
- BeautifulHalo - don't buy from here! 
- BeautifulHalo.com - lighting and customer service 
- www.beautifulhalo.com - seller fooled my sister and didn't return money 
- BeautifulHalo - black playsuit
- BeautifulHalo - rick and morty hoodie
- www.beautifulhalo.com - the quality was really bad and zip broke too easily
- BeautifulHalo - beautifulhalo
- BeautifulHalo - absolutely terrible company!