BeautifulHalo / rust 6 light candle style led chandelier 31.5 inches wide industrial style ring chandelier

1 Singapore, United States

I ordered a chandelier from this company, because they were selling the exact chandelier that I saw on the Pottery Barn website for a fraction of the cost. Same picture. I figured they sold seconds, and that was why it was so cheap. But the chandelier that arrived was just a cheap knockoff of the one I wanted. The band around the chandelier was just a tube, not a wine-barrel style rustic band. The rope was finished off with duct tape, not wrapped neatly in wire. The chain was less than 2 feet long and was so small that it looked funny holding this big chandelier. One of the lighting arms was bent inward. They posted a return policy on their website, which I checked before ordering the chandelier. They barely respond to emails, and it is obvious that the customer service reps are not fluent in English so communication is difficult. They didn't accept the pictures I sent them and when I resent them in a different format they didn't respond at all.
I know that you get what you pay for, but I feel that the fact that they show pictures of legitimate fixtures and then send you a cheap knock off version of it is very misleading and wrong. If they would accept returns, it would be ok. But they don't honor their own return policy.

Lb