BDO Unibank / undelivered credit card replacement

Philippines

I request for credit card replacement last September 16, 2017. The customer service informed me of timeframe for processing request and delivery will take 15 working days, customer service advised me I will received my new credit card on October 2 but no delivery. I contact customer service on the next day and they said still on delivery and advised me to wait for another 5 days. October 5 I received text notification that billing statement for my new card was dispatch for delivery and due on October 21. I follows up again and its really annoying that you always promote WE FIND WAYS but even your customer service cannot provide help. I received text October 11 that courier cannot locate my address. I contact credit card dept I did not change billing address. My billing statement from my old card delivered on the same address considering I usually received the statement due date but since I received notifications for my bill I FIND WAYS TO PAY MY BILL BEFORE DUE DATE! Im just upset that they didnt find way to contact me real time so we can provide easy landmark to the courier. I called up today to follow up the bill statement for my new card or if possible to send it to my email add just for the current invoice but customer service usual process report and advise me that someone will contact me for my simple request.. I hope this time someone will find ways to me help me for the delivery of my card replacement and copy of my billing statement to be deliver on time! Kindly check the following reference# [protected] and [protected]

Mi