BBVA Bancomer / closing before scheduled hours
I recently went to a local Mobile, Al branch by the Bel-Air Mall. The hours of operation sign clearly say that they closed at 5pm. I get off work at 4:30 and arrived at the bank to address an unauthorized charge on my account. The doors were closed and locked at 4:45 pm. I am not clear of the type of protocol this office and it's management are operating under, however as a loyal customer, I am highly displease. We all would like to get off of work early, but we are required to work our entire shifts. I am sure no one's paycheck in that building will receive or received a 15 minute pay deduction from their checks. Saying all of that, from the telephone customer service reps and the ones who like to stop working early, it was just an overall bad experience and they need to be held accountable.
More BBVA Bancomer Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA - credit card services
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago.