BBG Communications / Credit Card charges

Australia, Western Australia Review updated:
BBG Communications
This is a follow up of a complaint I posted about 3 months ago on a BBG Communications scam. I am pleased to inform everyone who has had similar problems with them that I have been successful in obtaining full refund of AUD$176. Go directly to you bank as I did, submit a dispute form, outling the complaint. Refunds may take a while as the bank has to do their own investigations, but in the long run it is worth it. If EVERYONE who has been scammed did this then the BBG Communications and others like them would be on their knees. I would like to add that I had an exact same experience with a different company in Italy totalling AUD$203. Once again I approached my bank and after investigations have received a full refund. Justice for the consumer.

A  19th of May, 2009 by
I also contacted my bank but they told me that I had to contact the company fisrt (BBG France), which I did by mail (letter). Still waiting for an answer.

I will try to use an error in the date of the charges to get my money back:

I was charged 46 euros (60 US$) for a call from Monaco to Montreal. My bank report indicates that they took the charges on April 27 for a call from Monaco on April 23. But I wasn't in Monaco that day! In fact, I made the call on April 12 for Easter...

If BBG refuses to cooperate, I will follow your advice and contact my bank again for sure!
A  17th of Jul, 2009 by
They robbed me too, but the issue is not your complaint or my complaint. The issue is that these criminals continue to get away with robbing people like us. Only when these crooks are tried, convicted, and have served hard prison time will justice be done.
N  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
Since last week, BBG has been doing this to me. I was in London Heathrow airport and made 2 successful international calls and one failed call on 18th December 2009, which was anyway too much for 2 minute call($20+ per call). But these guys have been debiting my credit card even yesterday and today when my card wasnt used at all. on 18th Dec - they have charged for 3 calls(including failed call) - for a total of $60+ and today they have charged again $22+ that I had to block my credit card.
A  14th of Aug, 2010 by
I was charged 200.00 US for 1 call!!! how can i get ahold of this company!

BBG Communications Logo BBG Communications