BBB, Better Business Bureau / Leave consumers with no protection!
As a many year member of BBB, I felt they protected the consumer and were an image I wanted to be associated with. I filed a complaint against another member and was told that as long as member responded in writing, that the matter was settled. The response of the other member was "what a whinner I was" and "I was no longer welcome in their store".
I was given no recourse, and felt if this is the way complaints are handled, I would no longer be a member. This leave the consumer with no protection against abuses by business unless (like me) the business belongs to a professional organization with a code of ethics or is licensed by the state.
More BBB, Better Business Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Better Business Bureau - Colorado Springs, CO - Pathetic services! 
- Better Business Bureau - BBB - Why you shouldn't trust the BBB 
- BBB - BBB - AmeriPride Tax Group - The Best Ratings Money Can Buy
- Better Business Bureau - rude & dishonest rep 
- Better Business Bureau - Tired of the internet business bullies!!! 
- Better Business Bureau - whynotleaseit
- Better Business Bureau - even with your bs new promotion your products are over priced...
- Better Business Bureau - purchase of yorkie puppy and then shipping company requiring 1455.00 for special crate demanding cash 
- Better Business Bureau - frontier communications
- Better Business Bureau - bbb cover ups and diversion tactics (washington d. c. and chicago)