BayTech Web Design / Baytech Web Design

United States, California, San Jose Review updated:
Baytech Web Design
Phone: 408-956-2345
Baytech Web Design website shows hundreds of portfolio and I have to find if it is true. Generally, A web design firm has no so many portfolio. I am thinking if it is ture.

Addition: Baytech Web Design won several awards: Horizon, "Top Web Development Firm In Silicon Valley 2008"... Is it real?

Please help.

A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
I also visit Baytech Web Design website and really feel amazed to see so many porfolios. Honda and Visa are their customers. Maybe you can give it a try.

I don't konw their price, but you can give me a call. 408-623-9235. I am freelancer with about 20 projects. If you are finding venders, I can help you with best price.
N  10th of Apr, 2009 by
I also saw Baytech Web Design is rated "Top Web Development Firm 2008" by "San Jose Business Journal". I am still waiting to make sure of that. I called serveral refrences and they said Baytech usually offer 30% off at the end of first and last week of each month. Maybe I can wait for a while. Is there anybody can pass me some information?
N  12th of Apr, 2009 by
It is hard to find a good web agency in Silicon Valley. I search the keyword "san jose web design" from Google and find Baytech Web Design lists in the first page. How Baytech did it by SEO techniques?

Baytech Web Design Logo Baytech Web Design