Bay Area Credit Service / Target for Fraud
First of all my name and address were in the addressers place and it was addressed to Bay Area 1000 Rd. Ste.195 Bldg 400 Atlanta Georgia 30328:
This letter is written as if I wrote it to Bay Area Credit Services for a bill unknown it is also signed incorrectly...This is how it reads:
Dear Bay Area Credit Service:
I must ask you to substantiate your claims concerning any account information Bay Area Credit Service sent to credit CRAs for me, Debrah Huntley, for the ostensible account number [protected]. Since it is possible that reporting errors may be in those files, I formally request that you transmit such validation within a month of this request. Forward more than a review without detail. Rather I have requested an in-depth validation. If you cannot meet such lawful requirements within a reasonable time frame, any information communicated by your company to credit CRAs should not be assumed to be appropriate and may evince an intention to willfully violate my rights described by FDCPA or applied laws. In that case, revoke that reported data at once.
I remain appreciative regarding your attending to this circumstance.
P.S. I did not write nor have I ever heard of this credit service. Advise, please.
More Bay Area Credit Service Complaints & Reviews
- Bay Area Credit Service - Fraud and scam 
- Bay Area Credit Service - Bill sent to me 
- Bay Area Credit Service - Bill collection scam 
- Bay Area Credit Service - At&t bill 
- Bay Area Credit Services - Trying to extort payment for ambulance ride 
- Bay Area Credit Service - bay area credit service
- Bay Area Credit Service - Took my money and claimed to have sold my account
- bay area credit service - att.com
- Bay Area Credit Credit Services - Collection- SCAM - final Bill ATT 
- Bay Area Credit Services - Harassing calls for &Floyd Nelson&