Bathroom Crafters / Problem has never been resolved fully!

I purchased an acrylic bath and tub liner from Bathroom Crafters in Lombard IL. When I noticed the spnoge feeling in my tub , I called for service . The first response was to re-drain and re-caulk. Again, the same problem, again the same solution. I again called in for service and stated the obvious that there was standing water in between the liner and original tub and the liner need to be replaced. According to the owner , although there is a lifetime warranty it does not cover up replacing the liner only repairing the liner! So, this essentially could go on for a lifetime of non-stop repair for a problem that has not been ever been resolved fully. How can this be? I have asked for a full refund from this company but to no avail,. I currently have a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against them. Although Bathroom Crafters insists they can correct the problem with the water without replacing I have lost all faith in them and do not trust them to follow up.

Va

Comments

• Rs
      27th of Mar, 2009

Did you ever get this resolved?

I've been trying to get in touch with them because there is water under my liner and they never call back?

• De
      26th of Aug, 2016
    Bathroom Crafters - Stay away
    Bathroom Crafters

In November 2006 we had Bathroom Crafters remodel our master bath, we wanted the old tub removed and a corner jaquzzi tub in it's place, where there was a large closet, have a shower put in. A new ceramic tile floor, with the tile on 3 walls by tub and 3 walls floor to ceiling in the shower. March 2009 after a normal shower we discover water pouring from the kitchen ceiling, directly below the shower that Bathroom Crafters built. After several phone calls, Bathroom Crafters sent a plumber to fix the shower. He cut away a 2x2 section of my kithcen ceiling and pulled down mold soaked drywall. He stated that the drain pipe was installed on an angel and braced by some small pieces of wood, he then stated that this was completly improperly installed and that Bathroom Crafters were responsible. After several more calls to Bathroom Crafters to see when the ceiling was going to be fixed, we were told that it was not their problem and they had no intentions of fixing it. So we hired someone else to fix the hole and remove any more mold. Thye told us that since the plumber fixed the pipe, it was now too long and would press against the new ceiling. He was right. our new ceiling is cracked just 24 hours later. I wonder with Bathroom Craftrs stating they are so confident they have a lifetime warranty on products and service, if they consider "lifetime" to be 2006 - 2009 !