Bata India Ltd. / Bata shoes product complaint
I had purchased the product Hush puppi - 546938 costing Rs. 1999 on 12/01/2007 at bata's showroom at LT Road - Borivli (W) - Mumbai.
On 23/02/2007 the shoe had a tear as the sole had come out. I was shocked as the faith i had in the brand. I have been a loyal customer of bata & my family has been purchasing and recommending only bata shoes. The quality of the product seems to have deteriorated & loyal customers like me need to stop believing & rethink in our faith towards your product.
To my dismay there was a rude shock awaiting at the store. I took the shoe to the Bata store to avail of the guarantee within 75 days & i found it shut & a notice put on it. It was a notice by "Bata Management" that the shop has been closed down & taken over by bata management. I did not have time to hunt for a bata service centre or help line if any existed. I took it to the nearest cobbler & fixed it.
More Bata India Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - Poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - Poor quality shoes - Hush Puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - Soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - Shoes worn out 
- Bata India - Sole cut 
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box
- Bata - complaint
- Bata - bata slippers insole very corrupt condition
- Bata - Ladies shoes defect within 1 month