Baskin Robbins / offensive commercial

The comment "In Your Face' was totally unnecessary in the commercial from Baskin Robbins. You would think that the writers could come up with some "catchy" commercials that are fun like we used to see. No wonder our childred and grandchildren act like smart alecs. It is promoted in many of the ads on television.

Ha

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Jul, 2008

You are absolutely right. Children see a demented mother illegaly kicking the ball, then screaming at and taunting a young child. Hardly an example of sportsmanship or leadership. It is no wonder our children have no respect for others. Idiots like Baskin Robbins are endorsing this idiotic behavior.

• Co
      4th of Aug, 2008

I agree. I was shocked the first time I saw this ad. Such a horrible example for a parent. If one wants to raise a bully, this is the ad to watch...

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2008

what about the one where the father is squirting his kid with the power hose? that's just as bad as the demented mother.

• Ca
      7th of Jun, 2009

June 6
    Tonight while watching "Saving Private Ryan" Baskin Robbins aired same commercial twice . --the one with the mom telling her little boy (who is outside) to hurry and she would take him tom B. &-----then you see the man in the commercial turn the hose full force on the child --there was no smile on his face and he continued to direct that strong strem of water on the boy (who was struggling to get out of the water).. To me the message was one of abuse and the act of hosing the child was not done in fun. After that I'm not sure I would run down to buy the B&R ice cream. Please review content. There is enough abuse of kids without a major ice cream supplier encouraging bad behavior. Thank you for reading