Barnes & Noble / international delivery
Date of the issue: 01 February 2017
Client Number: [protected]
Description of the incident: I bought a book as a birthday gift to a friend - the product specificity even included a birthday card and priority mail. It was an international delivery, as well as an international payment credit card.
During delivery time, the tracking system provided by B&N stopped working as their carrier would stop up-dating - information provided on a first customer support chat. Nonetheless, delivery was ensured to occur by Monday, January 30, 2017. Today, customer service said that they would consider the product as "lost" and proceed to a refund, which is insufficient to recover international charges to credit card, as well as all the time and expectation lost. Not one single alternative solution was provided. Complete disregard to clients. If not ready to deal with international customers, perhaps avoid offering this type of service online and restrain it to U.S.-Only orders. Never again doing business with B&N, as it only resulted in damages to myself and the company didn't even proposed alternatives. Avoid if possible, or try other companies.
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues 
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates 
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising