Barnes And Noble, Tucson, AZ / loud obnoxious christmas music
Today I went into barnes and noble on broadway in tucson looking for an art book I saw there last time I was there. There was loud christmas music playing, the hollywood mafia screaming about how the lord is king, etcetera. Man, I couldn't stand it! I was looking through the titles trying to find the book, and this horrible white christian male culture was screaming at me. If I wanted to go to a christian church, i'd go to a christian church, but since i'm a buddhist I don't do that. How would christians feel if buddhists or muslims or whatever were to scream their religion at them for a month and a half every year? If americans want to bathe themselves in religious monarchy, move to another country! Here, we don't like monarchy, and that means real americans don't like christianity dressed up like england or saudi arabia. Jesus wasn't a prince, but just a man, and his big white father in the sky doesn't exist, only his real one.
I complained to the service desk when I left, and of course, the guy made faces at me. If ignorance is the presumed status quo in america, well then, what does that say about the kind of people we are?
More Barnes And Noble, Tucson, AZ Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - farmingdale college bookstore
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - return book-louisiana state university at alexandria
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order & pick up in store
- [Resolved] Barnes & Noble Booksellers - barnes & noble at roger williams university bookstore
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - manager contact