Barnes and Noble / sports illustrated magazine!
I would like to know why Barnes and Noble finds it appropriate to display, a Magazine picturing a topless women in a place where children are around? I was getting coffee at their little Starbucks island, when my eyes were severely scared from glancing at a Sports Illustrated Magazine, with a young woman wearing only a carefully placed necklace and little bikini bottoms! I love to take my 3 year old there to look at books and for story time. But after this incident I hesitate every time. I don't want my son to see this! It is highly inappropriate and disturbing! If Sports illustrated insists on pushing the limits what's next? No top or necklace? If they won't cover their cover shots then Barnes and Noble shouldn't put them in a place where children are certainly going to be! What kind of ethics would allow something like this...
More Barnes and Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - awful environment
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - cafe
- Barnesandnoble.com LLC - nook book pre order
- Barnes and Noble - gift card redemption
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - book order; received wrong book