BareMinerals / Return not refunded

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

After trying the make-up I decided that the product was not for me. I returned the product and then got a few phone calls from a representative at Bare Escentuals. Even though they send you a 30 day supply and say try it for 60 days and if you don't like it send the rest back for a refund... they decided that I had used to MUCH PRODUCT and therefore were not willing to refund my money. Then they told my credit card company that they had never received the product return, so that they could keep the money. Next they sent out a second shipment, an automatic shipment, and told the credit company that I had even called to reorder the product, trying to make a better case for themselves. You would think that after I spoke to their rep several times that they would have canceled any automatic shipments. I refused them as they arrived.

Ke

Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Nov, 2008

you charged my card and sent me another order but i canceld.

• Sw
      15th of Jan, 2010

Same experience. Bought "free" starter kit - IT Is NOT FREE firstly and didn't like it. Called to cancel my membership and thought it was done. Then the bills start to arrive 2 mos later on my credit card even though I canceled shipment of the product. They give you 90 days to try it, but 30 days to return it. I canceled within a week but was never told I'd have to return the used makeup (ew, who would want it now anyways?) and now I'm stuck paying $60 for something I don't even like. I'll be telling everyone I know this company sucks and it's a total marketing scam. Told the phone operator that if I wanted to spend $60 I would have ordered full sized to try the products instead of this kit which included a *bonus mascara and *bonus eyeshadow I didn't like nor would I have ordered in the first place.