Bard Optical / Unprofessional business ethic

1 IL, United States Review updated:

The whole experience was disappointing. The doctor has no concern for the wellness of his patients. The people in the office just wanted to sell you a pair of glasses, regardless whether the glasses is necessary. Been there once and that is enough for the rest of my life!

More Bard Optical Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      29th of May, 2012

I am on your side. That was exactly my experience with them. I have been back now for the third time and they still can't get it right. I asked for my money back and they refused. They said all they could do was keep trying. I should have know not to go to the fast food of the optical busy. I will picket them if I do not get a refund.

• Ic
      3rd of Dec, 2014

I bought glasses at Bard in 2013 and paid my bill up front but received a notice well over a year later that I did not pay my co-pay and requested I pay it. My initial receipt included the $15 co-pay but of course since it was over a year later I didn't have a copy. They require the co-pay to be paid before they will even order the glasses. I just received a final notice to pay the $15. I am paying the bill just because I don't want to deal with it any longer but I will never use Bard Optical again. I think it's very unprofessional to just send a bill a year later without proof that I didn't pay. And even if I didn't pay, it was by fault of their employees for not charging me.

• To
      9th of Mar, 2016

I just found out yesterday that they won't replace two pair of reading glasses that were made wrong. I can't even read the newspaper with them. I bought two pair because their 2fer deal for $70. Now they say it will be $90 to get the right prescription. And what is that horrible smell from the plastic nosepads? Cheap Crap!