Bank Of America / fraud!
Fraud: me and my wife both have an account with bank of america but the accounts are separate no joint. I make a payment to a company for $300. But the company with only check extracted. The $300. From my account and another $300 from my wife account, so the total amount taken out of the account was$600. When i asked the bank reason why this would happen the bank said that the routing number were are alike. After that information the bank suggested. That i made claim, so i did, a few days later a letter direct to mi wife came in the mail from the bank explaining that it wasn't necessary to make a claim to the company and that the $300. Were returned to my wife's account. That sane day i went to the bank to make a withdrawal and noticed and overdraft in my account $300.,when i called the bank looking for an explanation they told me.that the money returned to mi wife's account was taken out of my account.as far i knew when a claim is made they should talk to the company so that the money taken out the account in the first place was replaced,that's what is called """"fraud""""" thank you.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Small Business Banking Services
- Bank Of America Corporation - Branch Manager unprofessionalism
- Bank Of America Corporation - international wire transfer
- Bank Of America Corporation - Payment not applied to HELOC
- Bank Of America Corporation - line of credit negative credit bureau reporting when mailing stalled 4 weeks