Banggood / bad business practice!

1 China

Ordered a batch of items worth about $100 to be drop-shipped. Went through all details prior to ordering and verified all info. Once ordered was received suddenly the shipping address changed. "That is OK! likely I missed it somewhere" So I tried to contact them after seconds of the order was made. After some time waiting in cue, I was able to chat with customer service. She said they can not do anything about it but to cancel it and replace another order. So I waited for order cancellation. Only one item got cancel worth $2. The rest did not! The next day I had to go through the same process again. This time I made sure the whole thing was cancelled. I got credited to my account after a week. So I thought to give it one more shot. I place a different order with slightly different items this time. Everything seemed alright for the first few days. A week later I started receiving emails that they are out of stock on some items and they asked my reply . I went to their website and tried to remove that item so the whole shipment wouldn't be delayed by it. Their "Order Status" page is completely rubbish!!! There was discrepancies in what I was getting from customer service through emails. It indicated I had canceled the new items yet I received emails that they were shipped! A lot of these things went on for weeks. Finally, after nearly two months time from the first order, on item was received (worth less than $2). In the weeks ahead some items arrived as well which were broken and not functioning (Flashlight) . Items were reported extremely cheap and of bad quality. And only less than a third of all items have been received as indicated. I have requested full refund from them and I will dispute their charges as scam! This has been by far the worst shopping experience for me! I would stay as far as possible form buying anything from China again!

Sa