Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank / bdo agent deleted my online account without my approval

1 Philippines

Date of Incident: Jan 12, 2019 and Jan 16, 2018

Client number: +[protected]

Description of the Incident: I enrolled BDO online account last Jan 3, 2019, after verification it was approved on Jan 10, 2019. I tried to login but I cannot login, I called BDO to ask why I still cannot login even I received an email that my account was created already. The agent told me the only way to get my access is to re-enroll, and he told me in order to do that, they need to delete my account and I said I don't want to delete my account and then I hung-up. After the call, I validated that my account was able to login to BDO app already. I thought everything is ok until Jan 12, I noticed my account cannot login to BDO app, I called BDO again and the agent confirmed it was deleted last Jan 10, 2019. They want me to re-enroll again. Jan14, I submitted another enrollment form, I missed the call from the agent so I called today Jan 16, but the agent named Norman Tezon is very rude. He is requiring me the latest transactions on my account, I told him that I am re-enrolling because they deleted my account in the first place, I don't have the latest transaction because I don't access to my account right now. I asked him also if he can call me back after an hour so I can ask the co-owner of the my account to pull-out the records for me but he is refusing a call back. I called BDO number from Singapore, I hope you know how expensive it is. Why your agent cannot provide a call back when your customer is requesting one?

Ka