Balsam Hill / Product Quality
Purchased an $800 Christmas tree from Balsam Hill last year. Upon taking it out this year all of the stickers that label the complex lighting had fallen off leaving no way to effectively assemble the tree. Upon contacting Balsam Hill they recommended that I try to glue or tape all the stickers back on with a few hours of phone assistance from their technician. This is an impossible task due to the complex nature of the lighting. The company promises a quality product and charges quite a bit for it, however they certainly do not deliver. This problem could be easily rectified by a permanent labeling system since these trees are meant to be used for years but Balsam Hill customer service and the CEO refuse to take notice of this defect in their product leaving the consumer at a loss when it fails in under one years time. I live within driving distance of the company and could have taken the tree in for repair or they could send a technician out but apparently this isn't an option. Had this been a $100 tree from Walmart I might expect this. It was not. Be aware if you are considering a purchase from Balsam Hill, this is a product that is only used once a year but if it fails in a year then you will be very frustrated and out a lot of money.
More Balsam Hill Complaints & Reviews
- Balsam Hill Christmas Trees - Customer service direction leaves product unusable! 
- Balsam Hill - Deceptive advertisement! 
- Balsam Hill - Poor customer service 
- Balsam Hill - Stuck with a xmas tree that won't stand & doesn't fully light 
- Balsam Hill/Vermont White Spruce - Nothing like product advertised
- Balsam Hill - quality of product - cheap!
- Balsam Hill - wreath
- Balsam Hill - please, ship my christmas tree asap
- Balsam Hill - prelit christmas tree 
- Balsam Hill - 6.5 ft blue spruce xmas tree