Balboa Capital / leasing

1 Costa Mesa, CA, United States

This company is very deceitful and apparently doesnt care about their clients opinion of them, look at all of the negative reviews. I urge no one to use this company and as a business community we push to put them out of business. I warn everyone about section two in their agreement.in there they have the discretion to pick when the lease starts and require a pro-rated amount to bridge from the date of payment to the actual lease but they never say what that amount is or the actual commitment date they they continually refer to when I call them. Thus you end up paying more than the terms that are posted in the lease terms and conditions. Additionally, they have your bank account info so you have zero recourse. I have spoke with people in their office and this is s. O. P. And the answer is always, read section 2 in your contract. I made the mistake of trusting michael della. This mistake bumped my interest rate from 11.7% to 17.4%. I am leaving complains all of the internet and I hope that everyone that has had the same issues does the same. I have learnt my lesson and I don't want anyone else to be taken advantage of like I was.

Mi