Bajaj Allianz / Horrible service!

1 India Review updated:

Bajaj Allianz is the worst insurance provider. I have not seen such kind of service anywhere. I invested 30,000/- in one of their insurance policies in December 2006. This is April end and I have still not received my policy papers. The person (agent) who submitted my papers is nowhere present. His cell no ([protected]) is not reachable half of the times. Other times, some one answers the phone and says that person is his cousin and is out of station.

As Bajaj Allianz had some tie up with Standard Chartered (and on their recommendation I invested my money), I inquired with them, they asked me to contact Gopi at no. 080-[protected]. Since January 2007, I have been trying to get some help, but the responses I get are so shameless. In January, Gopi said it has already been delivered on my address. When I told him NO. His question was Are you sure? What is this non sense? I am not trying to waste their or my time. I don't have any papers, If something happens to me, will they give me insurance coverage? Then he started saying we are checking out, although it has been delivered. Then they said this is some problem with speed post and you should check this out yourself. After some more time, their response was papers have returned back and we are resending again. In every conversation he says I will call you after some time, but no one responds back. When I still didn't get my papers, I called up again and this time, the response was like I have called first time, he again said the same thing that papers were sent on 18th Jan 07. This is so frustrating. I asked him about some other person's no like his manager's no, he directly denied. Now the situation is such that he never answers my queries, most of the times, phone no is not reachable. When by chance i am able to get line clear, some one else answers and the responses are horrible, nobody is ready to help me. They are not even ready to give me duplicate papers. Don't know what have they done to my money. Irony is, I checked out all the customer care numbers present on their site for the region, not even one of them works.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ba
      27th of Sep, 2012

Dear Customer,

We request you to mail us your contact no & policy details on [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in.
    We will be connecting with you on priority to better understand and address your concern.

Yours sincerely,
    Bajaj Allianz
    Life Insurance

• Hs
      17th of Sep, 2012

I have one policy in TLC-Bajaj Allianze i have paid two premium. now i want to cancel my policy and return back my money. If it is possible? then what is the procedure?

• La
      16th of Jun, 2012

pls dont trust bajaj allianz... As a employee of bajaj i am telling this... Lakshmi

• Vi
      12th of Aug, 2011

My name is Vinod Asalkar.
    My Policy No: 0028786040 and Plan is New Family Gain.
    I am from Parbhani, Dist Parbhani Maharashtra.

My Agent Name is Maneesha Sharma, Parbhani Maharashtra. I don't know agent code.

My Policy started on 28/10/2006.
    I have paid three premiums and my agent told me that there is no need to pay more.

From April 2011 I have started to contact my agent to get the status of my policy.
    She failed to tell even my policy no. and my policy status as she left the work at that time.

So I contacted Bajaj Allianz on their customer care number (1800-233-3355) and email ID [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in).
    No one has replied me.

Today I got a letter saying that "Your Policy has Terminated" and a cheque with not even 10% amount of paid to my total premiums.

Can anyone tell me what is happening to my policy and why?

Thanks
    Vinod Asalkar
    +91 9822646875

• Di
      28th of May, 2011

To,
    The Manager,
    Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co.Ltd.
    4th floor, Arihant Complex, Nagar Nigam Road,
    Sigra, Varanasi- 221010
    Dear Sir,
    Subject : In-operative policy no. 0028437750 assured in the name of Miss Nandini
    Girdhani & pol. holder Dilip Kumar.
    The above policy was commenced on 28.12.2006 & the last payment made on 28.09.2007. The further premium could not be paid as no one could locate the details in your office inspite of several visits.
    Kindly let me have details of the premium due to the continue policy. If the same is not possible kindly refund my deposits with applicable interest within a one month on receipt of this letter, otherwise I shall we compelled to go into the shelter of consumer forum or concerning court for which you will be wholly responsible for all kinds of losses & consequences, please note it carefully.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Phone-0542-222775
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Kp
      22nd of Feb, 2011

horrible servise, i've taken totally 3 policies but now i deeply regret... im talking abt the kerala, calicut, cherooty road branch... my policy no. 0009937555, u can call me to find details, my landline no. 08555286234...

• Pa
      20th of May, 2010

iski to main - - - - - - - - chod dunga

• Pa
      20th of May, 2010

Bajaj Allianz is a chodu company in insurance sector

16th of Jan, 2010

Ha, Ha Ha, Bajaj allianz manager Jeethendra and advisor Mrs. Sujatha have themselves agreed that, they have not understand the Bajaj allianz terms properly not even 30% they say.

• Ko
      9th of Dec, 2009

I 'm abraod, while i was in kochi I had applied for insurance with bajaj allianz ...but it got rejected ...dont know the exact reason. for the refund ...they send a document it is rejected, we are following up for many months they said all vague reason s like manager out of town, already send to your bank etc etc...then finally ...they said i hav to go and sign one document i did that on my last visit ...now they saychq is already collected from J. Nagar branch in banalore( head office) and gave some chq no's what to do ...any idea? [protected]@hotmail.com +97150 6288974

• Cl
      10th of Oct, 2009

We deposited 1 lakh per year for three years and we are informed that you would be given 7 lakh after you pay the last 1 lakh. But still no information from Bajaj allianz the agent is telling that you do not claim money now because you will get very less. Two years have passed since we paid the last due. We are in need of money and now we are ready to accept whatever they give. What should we do to get the money back from them. Can anybody tell me the procedure to get my money.

• Pr
      7th of Sep, 2009

I agree this,
    as i have faced lot of problems to pay my bill..
    once i had got a call from their representative saying that i have to pay my premium of tlc which is due in another two weeks.
    when i asked her whether i can pay it online she gave me a customer care number and asked me to call them and find out the details
    and now i have been calling them from 20 days and i am unable to reach
    when i finally got hold of a guy in the customer care
    he asked me to call to a different number as i had to pay it in bajaj allianz office and he doesn't know those details
    and i had called up to that toll free number which he gave me and then the Voice reply told me that their representative will call me in a day and its almost one week now and i am yet to receive the call from them

26th of Aug, 2009

The worst experience I have ever had. I have been after these guys for more than two months just to endorse my Policy for motor insurance in Karnal. Agent Mohit asks for more money in bribe and says he handed over documents to Bajaj Office. Employee Sunil Baveja says they haven't received and fired Mohit months ago. Employees say they are not responsible for anything. I handed over all documents thrice andeven directly to their office. Nobody picks up the phone..mobile or landline. Some of them have shut down their numbers. I wonder what legal action could be taken. It has become so ugly.
    Definitely no more insurance or anything with Bajaj Allianz.

• As
      2nd of May, 2009

Bajajallianz are big cheats and liars . Never make the mistake of taking ANY policies from this company as from the bottom to the top they are all the same- they try to swindle you and pass the buck to you finally. Please go to mouthshut.com to hear about this inefficient and unreliable bunch of incompetent rogues.

13th of Apr, 2009

I had a similar case with bajaj allianz insurance. Agent is saying a new plan Which is
    5000+500 =5500Rps to Bajaj Allianz & TLC salem. after 20 yerar they will give nearly pay 15lkhs is it possible but Everybody is very interest about this plan and they are ready to join nearly 100 members please help me if they will do any fraud whole the team will lose before that please intimate me if it is any fraud cases they will serve.

Sreekanth.G
    Banglore
    Mb no 9916376638

• Na
      21st of Jan, 2009

BAJAJ ALLIANZ IS CHEATER

• Na
      21st of Jan, 2009

BAJAJ ALLIANZ SHOUL NOT JOIN ONE OF THEIR AUTHORITY COME TO MANIPUR FOR AN INVESTIGATION FOR A DEATH CLAIM OF MY ELDER BROTHER, AFTER INVESTIGATION HE SAID GIVE HIM Rs.15000/ SO THAT HE WILL HELP US TO GET 100% OTHERWISE HE WON'T TELL THE TRUTH

• Ar
      25th of Dec, 2008

Hi,

I totally agree with you,

Hi,

Before two months I have taken a policy with the bajaj allianze life insurance.
    Till now I didn't get the policy documents. I talked to the customer helpline
    and got my policy no.

I am from chennai and I called to the chennai corporate office and they didn't give
    proper response [ 044-30682023, 044-30682036 ] and they have given one person name and
    told me he is a relationship manager [ his number is : +91994013556 ].But he is also useless
    and didn't help me.

So the issues are,

1. I didn't get my policy documents

2. The person called me and he has given the following commitments to make me
    to take the policy, Later I came to know he is a agent

1. I will get the rs. 4, 00, 000 death benefit for free if I
    take this policy.

2. I will get the rs. 3000 worth L.G DVD player with my policy
    documents [ But when I talked with the corporate office they told me I
    will receive only the policy documents ]. But even I didn't receive that also.

And it seems the bajaj allianze life insurance is doing lot of fraud to make the people
    to take this policy. I request you to careful about this fraud people.

Regards

Arunachalam.

5th of Dec, 2008

hi friends
    i saw an adevertisment about bajaj allianz and contacted that person he told me abt ths policy am very confused abt ths.am in the condtion wht to do
    plz help me in fndng the answr
    is this safe to invest in bajaj"family gain policy?
    can i have direct relationship with the company wtht any agents, i mnt only with the reputed agents, in whm i can trust!
    how muuch should i have to pay fr each premium?
    explain be abt the policy?
    wht is the surity fr my money?

note am very need of money so a five thosnd also realy mean to me so plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me if u hve heart

thanking you
    with confusion
    v.rahamathullah

25th of Nov, 2008

I have invested in nov'2006 Rs.10000/- under new unit gain policy. The allocation rate is extremely low (just 28.5) but it was not cleared by an agent . I cannot expect such fraud from this company.