Bajaj Allianz / Horrible service!
Bajaj Allianz is the worst insurance provider. I have not seen such kind of service anywhere. I invested 30,000/- in one of their insurance policies in December 2006. This is April end and I have still not received my policy papers. The person (agent) who submitted my papers is nowhere present. His cell no ([protected]) is not reachable half of the times. Other times, some one answers the phone and says that person is his cousin and is out of station.
As Bajaj Allianz had some tie up with Standard Chartered (and on their recommendation I invested my money), I inquired with them, they asked me to contact Gopi at no. 080-[protected]. Since January 2007, I have been trying to get some help, but the responses I get are so shameless. In January, Gopi said it has already been delivered on my address. When I told him NO. His question was Are you sure? What is this non sense? I am not trying to waste their or my time. I don't have any papers, If something happens to me, will they give me insurance coverage? Then he started saying we are checking out, although it has been delivered. Then they said this is some problem with speed post and you should check this out yourself. After some more time, their response was papers have returned back and we are resending again. In every conversation he says I will call you after some time, but no one responds back. When I still didn't get my papers, I called up again and this time, the response was like I have called first time, he again said the same thing that papers were sent on 18th Jan 07. This is so frustrating. I asked him about some other person's no like his manager's no, he directly denied. Now the situation is such that he never answers my queries, most of the times, phone no is not reachable. When by chance i am able to get line clear, some one else answers and the responses are horrible, nobody is ready to help me. They are not even ready to give me duplicate papers. Don't know what have they done to my money. Irony is, I checked out all the customer care numbers present on their site for the region, not even one of them works.
More Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews
- Bajaj Allianz with TLC - bajaj allianz and tlc 
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co - Poor Customer Care; No redressal 
- BAJAJ ALLIANZ TLC - VERY GOOD 
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd - ULIP plan from Bajaj Allianz 
- BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD,WHITE HOUSE,BEGUMPET,HYDERABAD - RENEWAL OF MOTOR INSURANCE POLICY 
- Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance - Horrible service : claim no : oc-171-7011-80200000370 | bajaj allianz : motor insurance claim form 
- bajaj allianz life insurance co.ltd - up date contact no ;email id ; non receipt of renewal notice
- Bajaj Allianz &Equity Growth Fund& - Bajaj Allianz misleading and cheating the public 
- Bajaj Allianz - Poor Service
- Bajaj Allianz - Poor Services