Baja Motorsports / Buyer beware

IF you buy from baja motorsports you are investing your money in scrap metal... I have now lost over a grand... the simplest things strip out... a big 1 inch bolt that holds the clutch and sprocket the threads are gone along with about 10 other threads that are stripped. I bought it from tractor supply... i am not kidding you this thing is horrible..i have less than 5 hours on this thing and have owned it for a little less than a year!!! Thats how often this is broke down... LISTEN... junk JUNK junkJUNKjunkJUNK... BUYER BEWARE UR ARE WARNED!!!

Va

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2008

cant ever get ahold off them they just send you right to hold send the jap crap back stop selling it pepboys it makes you look like crap if they wont stand behind these quads

• Dj
      22nd of Apr, 2009

They have had my sons bike for four months waiting on repairs. We had trouble from day one and I totally agree that Baja is unreal...at this point I would rather hire a lawyer...So what do you do? I threw over a thousand dollars out the door and cant explaine why santa bought a pile of junk.