Bagages du Monde / As follows below

1 France Review updated:

Here is a copy of an email that I sent two times to Bagages du Monde and received no response. CDG is an outstanding international airport and I am shocked that this situation happened and that Bagages du Monde refuses to take an responsibility for THEIR mistake or to at least have the professional regard to respond directly to my email to them

Dear Bagages du Monde,

I recently arranged to have my bags (all in one case, three items) handled by your company. I landed at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris on May 1, 2008 and went directly to your office at the airport. Once their I spoke to the clerk in English, which she understood very well. I told her that I wanted to have the bags sent to Orly airport for my trip to Morocco on May 5, 2008. This is what we arranged together and I paid for BOTH THE TRANSPORT AND STORAGE. I SHOWED HER MY TRAVEL ITINERARY WHICH CLEARLY MARK MY TIME OF DEPARTURE IN CONVENTIONAL UNITED STATES TIME. 10:20 PM.

She arranged for me to pick up my bags at 8 AM on May 5th. NOT 8 PM, WHICH I ASKED FOR. When I got to the airport at 8 pm to pick up my bags on May 5th. they were not there. This caused a very big problem that I had to pay 100 Euro for with a special delivery.

Comments

• Me
      27th of Apr, 2016

Sorry for your troubles... I am currently using them for overseas shipping services and also am running into major issues with pricing and service mistakes made and their horrible online payment system, which supposedly rejected our card payment, yet actually did in fact take our money out anyway (verified with the card). We are now being told we can only send payment via direct wire transfer, but they still hv the money from the first payment!!! Very bad business and beginning to wonder if this is some sort of scam!