Badoo — using my information without permission
Yesterday i was informed by my boyfriend that i was on a dating site called baddoo. To say i am livid is an understatement as i have never given any information to this site and obviously this has caused my boyfriend to break up with me and i cant even begin to think of the defamatin and how this could affect my job seen as i am a senior account executive.
I have tried to find somewhere to complain but there site says that i have to register to complain which is ridiculous as i certainly dont want them gettin hold of any further personal details. They list my name, age and town and considering my name its not difficult to work out its me!!! im furious and want to know how i can find out how they got my details and how to get them removed!!!
More Badoo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - fraudulent account creation and unauthorized personal data usage 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.