backpage.com / backpage does not make posting guidelines clear, then bans from editing

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Comments

Nov 05, 2018
    Backpage - dating women-men
    Binghamton
    New York

Beware of the police sting operation in binghamton, new york!!! They are two females that are using multiple phone numbers and different ads. The phone numbers are: 607-321-3284, 607-651-3436, 607-621-5036, 607-988-1930, 607-988-8063.

• Ke
      Nov 05, 2018
    Backpage - a post of naked pictures of me that I didn't post
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

Someone made a post about me stating that i was looking for someone to have sex with them with naked pictures and I want it down asap this is embarrassing. I'm getting phone calls and texts from all different men. I did not give anyone permission to post those pictures or make ad.

• Ci
      Nov 11, 2018
    Backpage - reposting of a previous post has not shown up after being charged
    Panama City Florida

I have been charged for reposting today, 7 March 2017, and my posting has NOT been listed.

Nov 12, 2018
    Backpage - money order sent three weeks ago
    Sarasota
    Florida

I sent 75$ money order over three weeks ago and haven't gotten property credit for it. Can you please find out whats going on?

• Ta
      Jan 22, 2019
    Backpage - I want my $300 in credits that I purchase and did not received
    Onebackpage. Com

I purchased $300 worth of Bitcoins and sent it to the onebackpage and did not receive my credits I want my credits back on my money back

•   Feb 25, 2019
    Backpage - [protected]@gmail.com
    403 AMIND ST

What up with a friend with benefits

Jun 09, 2019
    Backpage - I want this guy jay to take it down
    113 Lafitte Dr

I do not want my pictures on back page and I'm not saleing my pussy for no money I hate the guy that did this to me and he think it is cool but it's not and then He put my address