Backpagemy paid ad keeps getting deleted - says 'community removed'

E Nov 15, 2017 Review updated:

Hi.. My last two paid ads have been deleted. On my account, it says 'Community Removed'.

I have lost $4 over this, but I am not really concerned about that. I would just like for my paid ads not to be deleted anymore.

My ads were deleted on 11/15/2017 and 11/10/2017.

The email I use to post ads is [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks for your help,
Emma Summers

• C
      Dec 18, 2017

BP is not removing your ads, it's your competition, they are reporting your ads & they are automatically being removed. Sadly this happens a lot, it's like the old hookers, kicking the new pretty girl off the corner, because she looks better.

Mar 14, 2018

Anyone can help? I post an ad and immediately it gets removed within 5-10mins i dont post anything inappropriate or explict i have the proper weblink i used before a couple of days before. . I wasted 8 paid ads on women seeking men section and all keep getting deleted says community removed i dont believe its other girls deleting my ads its way to quick although i have had almost 250 ads posted in the same account i dont know if that would be an issue? I see other girls with way too explict pics and their own twitters/Instagrams on their ad.. seems like everywhere i go different cities & states im having trouble!! Anyone else going through the same?? Please help!

Mar 28, 2018

@Aloveidont I'm going through the same! I'd really like some answers as well. I do feel less stressed knowing I'm not alone in this struggle. Hopefully you and I can get this fixed it's just not fair to people who are being honest and sincere.

Mar 28, 2018

I am having the same problem! I have lost over $300 from posting ads in the dating section as well. I don't post nudes and I put up classy photos along with screenshots of my websites where I have reviews and also a correct person link to my blog. My ad gets taken down within 2-3 minutes. I didn't know if it's competition or maybe bp doing it automatically since I have so many flagged ads in my account. I haven't had this issue before. It started recently. I have over 100+ ads and barely any got community removed until 3 weeks ago when I traveled to other states. Even revisited certain states where most my reviews came from and I'm getting my ads removed left and right. It's stressful. Any feedback would be welcomed. Maybe I should just stick to my home state lol

@Hialeah Martinez Correction: personal blog

Mar 28, 2018

Ive tried starting a whole new bp account and started using pictures with any watermark on any of my pics. Also i use a real bland website link and so far its been working ive had 4 at the most get deleted. And of course over 8 hrs another ad gwt deleted but i think it's competion flagging them. I know for a fact if it gets deleted within 5 mins its bp. Other girls cant make sure [censor] come down that quick. Hope it helps anyone!

Mar 28, 2018

@Aloveidont ***With out any watermarks on my pics