A&W Restaurants / bugers
My friend and I stopped at the A&W in the Abbotsford Mall, in B.C. Canada Dec. 4, 2018, to have your mushroom burger and I was so dissatisfied with how the burger was put together. The place was not busy at the time, when I opened the burger there was three thinly sliced mushrooms on the burger and the meat had no flavour at all, very disgusting. My husband and I have been going to A&W since the late 50's and have seen many changes in your burgers due to economy but this was the worst tasting and presentation, very sloppy, I have ever seen for the price.
More A&W Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- A&w - Disgusting food!! 
- A&w - Poor service! 
- A&w British Columbia - Poor Management 
- A&W Restaurants - Dishonest burger TV commercial 
- A & W Restaurant - Filthy place and disgusting food 
- A&W Restaurants - poor service/rude staff 
- A&W Restaurants - the mining store the whole thing.
- A&W Restaurants - pothole in driveway at 2200 dundas street, mississauga ontario 
- A&W Restaurants - preparing food no gloves
- A&W Restaurants - order mix-up