Aviva / Norwich Union Pensions / Frozen my pension and wont talk
I have been paying in to my Pension fund since I opted to buy-out of my National Health Superannuation contributions from 1975 till 1986.
My Insurance broker payed in my superannuation payout direct to Guardian Royal Pension Fund then in 1993 my Brocker contacted me telling me that Norwich Union had a good deal, but since have been bought out buy Avaia Insurance, so the cheque was once again sent direvct to them, after closing my Guardian Royal account via my Nation Insurance number.
I'm now 62 and I lost all the paper work for my pension, so could not find them so I had to contact National Health Pensions via my National Insurance number.
I have now found my pension via thr above, to which is with Norwich Union and they have now come back after signing for it to be paid in to my account, including the tax free lump sum, after nothing happening and no retuning in answering my constant emails, I then received a strange email saying my case has been sent to Investigations deportment and can they have my phone number, which I gave them to receive an phone call from an Investigator, saying the National Insurance number they have on record is different to the one I submitted plus I could I tell them at the time the address I was at in 1993 and my next of kin, so after the call I emailed this information, but now I can get no answer and so they have frozen my Pension until I Can prove why ithe National Insurance Number they have is different I said I have no idea must be an administration error.
I have now been writing telling them the address I was at the time and the next of kin, things I could not remember at the time of the phone call, but still a deadly silence has now once again come over Norwich Union, and my Pension.
How do I get any sense from them, as they are now referring all my emails to Aviva there Parent Company who are not talking.
What can I do, what would you do?!
More Aviva / Norwich Union Pensions Complaints & Reviews
- Aviva Life Insurance - Poor, irresponsible service! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Fraud and cheating! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - fraud 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Aviva are CHEATS! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Fraud Company 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Unethical practices and cheating
- Aviva Life Insurance - Cheating with Money , Misleading the customers, Poor fund managing
- Aviva Build Up Insurance - loss of build up insurance
- Aviva Term Plan - non payment of my canceled term plan
- Aviva Life - LESS PAYMENT AND FRAUD BY COMPANY