Aviva Life Insurance / Aviva are CHEATS!

1 India Review updated:

I brought a unit linked life insurance policy from Aviva with a 2 year lockin period before i could redeem it, after 2 years & have paid the premiums when i wanted to redeem my policy, they told me that they would deduct over 40% from the fund value which pushed my principal into negative. i have asked them to explain the nature of these deductions, but they have not replied to any of my 3 requests.

Comments

• Gk
      10th of Nov, 2008

I am also suffering like this guy

• Po
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have encountered the same problem and am absolutely furious with the Aviva and ABN representatives that sold this policy to me. I was told that I could redeem my policy after a lock-in period of 2 years with minimal charges. Now that I want to redeem my policy Aviva will deduct close to 56% of the fund value.

• Da
      27th of Nov, 2009

They are threatening my daughter to charge her these negative fees too and she lost her job. She doesn't care if they take all she invested. She just wants OUT and not owing anything.

• As
      11th of Dec, 2009

I am pursuing MBA from pune and i did my winter project in Nov.2008 aviva life insurance in pune at chinchwar branch in under Mr.Prashant Tambe (Sales Manager). He told if you will give a policy i will pay you 2000 per policy within 15 days and I gave him 4 policy but he didn't pay any single rupee yet. So my humble request to you take any action against Mr. Prashant Tambe immediately. I am not single person who gave policy to him but also more of my colleagues who gave him to more then 20 policy to him and he didn't pay to anyone of single rupees and i have to pay 1000 rupees for IRDA Exams .So please take any action against him .

7th of Feb, 2010

Yes I also had the same experience [censored] agent told me that the policy is for one year and sold it. To my surprise i got letter to pay for 3 years. Bas*** lost more more I could have at least paid tax to gov of india with good profit.

30th of Apr, 2010

Hi,

The Aviva Insurance company has cheated lot of person like us. Let us join together with all the people who has invested in this company in some sort and let us file a public litigation against this company. Actually this insurance was a trap and I am also one amongst you who is already in this trap. If we get off we loss money, If we continue then also we loss money. let us come together.

Contact me let us join together for a good cause, this is a right time to support government to get our hard earned money back.

Email: mathewdenis@gmail.com