[Resolved] AVI Foodsystems / charging

Someone from the company has stolen my card information and I keep getting charges from them. This is the second time it has happened. I'm reporting this issue to my local authorities because I don't actually live in Warren, Ohio which is actually more messed up. Beware that your rude cashier is probably more than rude she or one of the other terrible workers is stealing your card information.

• Resolution statement

• AVI Foodsystems Customer Care's Response, Feb 04, 2019

Hi, I am so sorry to hear you are seeing unexplained charges on your account. If you could please provide your contact information; name and e-mail, I will have my local management team work to resolve your issue. Please feel free contact me at [protected]@avifoodsystems.com or 330.372.6000, extension 2132 to discuss.
    Thanks,
    Sandy Gray

Ja
Feb 3, 2019

Comments

• Ms
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Hello. Can you tell me how much your charge was? I have a charge from this company as well and I cannot figure out where it would have come from.