Avent / nipples of anticolic bottles

1 United States

I just bought for my 5 day old baby 2 packs of the anti colic bottles. Today when I was about to feed him I noticed the top of the nipple looked strange. A piece of plastic at the top of the nipple had popped out (which is a choking hazard and my baby could have sucked that piece of plastic down his throat!) A large circular hole was exposed at the top of the bottle.
I am extremely livid. These bottles should be recalled. I would love to send you the pictures through email or attachment. Do you not review your product before putting it on the shelf ?? This is dangerous and should be taken seriously and looked into.
I use the avent sterilizer to clean the bottles and use warm water to wash them before hand.
Also when i look at the tops of the other nipples they also look like the plastic circular portion of the nipple may come out of those as well.
I work in the health care system and I am literally shocked and petrified that these bottles are selling.
You should really look at recall before you end up with a law suit on your hands in the case of an infant choking to death.

At