[Resolved] Avast Softwaremoney withdrawn for my bank account illegally

I was looking at my bank account online I noticed I had a charge of $59.99 which was made on April 21, 2017 from Dri Avast software Minnetonka Min. I D #[protected] ticket # 796278 . I haven't renewed nor have I made a mistake in ordering anything from Avast software this year. I called to request a refund on April 27, 2017 the person that I talked with tried to sell me a new software package that cost $149.00. He tried to download the software package . I checked my computer later on there was no software on my computer from avast. There is a symbol of the program when I click on it shows that there is no program located on my computer. I called back on April 28, 2017 The person I talked to on Friday when giving him my information couldn't find any information of me calling about my complaint on April27, 2017. He told me how to make a request for a refund. I call back this Saturday April 29, 2017 to ask about my refund. I want my money of $59.99 to be refunded back into my account immediately. It is illegal to take money from somebody account without their permission. The person I talked to on Saturday stated that I made a purchase last year in May but my cost was $14.99 it was not an automatic renewal. The software package I have with them renewal is for the month of May not April, They took it upon themselves to renew the package without my permission. I want all of my $59.99 refunded asap.

• Resolution Statement

• Avast Software Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017

You were probably charged for an Auto-Renewal charge.
    Avast distributors inform customers about upcoming renewals in the email 30 days in advance with an option to cancel it.

La