[Resolved] Avast Software — money withdrawn for my bank account illegally
I was looking at my bank account online I noticed I had a charge of $59.99 which was made on April 21, 2017 from Dri Avast software Minnetonka Min. I D #[protected] ticket # 796278 . I haven't renewed nor have I made a mistake in ordering anything from Avast software this year. I called to request a refund on April 27, 2017 the person that I talked with tried to sell me a new software package that cost $149.00. He tried to download the software package . I checked my computer later on there was no software on my computer from avast. There is a symbol of the program when I click on it shows that there is no program located on my computer. I called back on April 28, 2017 The person I talked to on Friday when giving him my information couldn't find any information of me calling about my complaint on April27, 2017. He told me how to make a request for a refund. I call back this Saturday April 29, 2017 to ask about my refund. I want my money of $59.99 to be refunded back into my account immediately. It is illegal to take money from somebody account without their permission. The person I talked to on Saturday stated that I made a purchase last year in May but my cost was $14.99 it was not an automatic renewal. The software package I have with them renewal is for the month of May not April, They took it upon themselves to renew the package without my permission. I want all of my $59.99 refunded asap.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017
You were probably charged for an Auto-Renewal charge.
Avast distributors inform customers about upcoming renewals in the email 30 days in advance with an option to cancel it.
More Avast Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge