Autozone / rude, no knowlege, customer service
Every time I go to Auto Zone I have problems. They are unfamiliar with new products, can't ask a question without them getting a attitude and if it's not on the computer, it doesn't exist? They sold me a tension pulley that it wasn't for my vehicle and the POS argued "that's what the computer replacement part". Instead of them looking at the part and verifying the part was wrong, they argued with a customer and embarrased the customer in front of others. What happen to customer service. If you still want to and get your parts from Auto Zone, don't go to the Rowlett or the Rockwall stores!!!
More Autozone Complaints & Reviews
- AutoZone - abusive company policies 
- AutoZone - beware 
- AutoZone - customer service and refund 
- AutoZone - scam and cheating 
- AutoZone - numbers matter, people don't! 
- AutoZone - accused of theft
- AutoZone - customer service and store manager
- AutoZone - treatment when I tried to return a part for a refund.
- AutoZone - sales associate would not assist with battery
- AutoZone - penzone earl stay 5 w 30 try to return