Autozone / rude, no knowlege, customer service
Every time I go to Auto Zone I have problems. They are unfamiliar with new products, can't ask a question without them getting a attitude and if it's not on the computer, it doesn't exist? They sold me a tension pulley that it wasn't for my vehicle and the POS argued "that's what the computer replacement part". Instead of them looking at the part and verifying the part was wrong, they argued with a customer and embarrased the customer in front of others. What happen to customer service. If you still want to and get your parts from Auto Zone, don't go to the Rowlett or the Rockwall stores!!!
More Autozone Complaints & Reviews
- AutoZone - abusive company policies 
- AutoZone - beware 
- AutoZone - scam and cheating 
- AutoZone - customer service and refund 
- AutoZone - numbers matter, people don't! 
- [Resolved] AutoZone - Conflict of interest
- AutoZone - Awful Customer service
- Auto Zone - customer service
- AutoZone - duralast gold br item: 158249 dg1451 2010 honda accord
- AutoZone - purchase 6 boat motor spark plugs and auto zone gave me the wrong plug. this resulted in my boat motor to blow up.