AutoZone / manager harassment

1 Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:

Autozone has a lot of managers in Memphis that harass you because they can get away with it. There is no respect for anyone under the level of Director. Not all of them are bad, but if you are the one being harassed, you can't go to HR or risk being fired. Even when you have evidence of dishonest practices by the Director, you are screwed. If you open your mouth, you are the one who gets the punishment. Someone really should start looking at employee turnover in specific departments. If they would just look a little deeper and ask the right questions, they may just find out what is really going on at headquarters. No one is protected if they are a whistleblower.
What a crappy company.

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Jun, 2011

You are lucky to find a place to work where the people in charge act like grown-ups and do their job. Nearly every place I have worked, someone harasses me and it causes tremendous amounts of stress toward me. When I complain, management and human resources seem threatened and blame me. The thought of having to go work and have to deal with other people makes me cry so now I do work online only. Even if it means I might starve sometimes.

• Ca
      18th of Jun, 2011

You would cry too if you have been harassed like I have. I ended up hitting another employee and I wish I would have smashed his head in with a hammer I feel so much hate and he deserved it. Not hitting him with a hammer is one thing I regret. Is that better?