Autozone

Posted: Nov 9, 2017 by

customer service

in the last week-Edit
These [censor] refer people to backyard mechanics and in turn the consumer gets screwed over... Lil Darren over there is a weasel, Oh and dont end there by any means, we have a Brian w/ an I not a y, then theres a Craig Blackwell, oh wait we also of a Derrick Edwards, oh shoot and theres a David now with all these people they could not manage a case of Krabs and Im dead serious. They will take Labor Claims and some how misplace them, seems odd, what makes all this sad is the fact sure I was nice at first then BAM I got no where so I had to take the extra step and go nasty. Not holding my breathe but they say check is in the mail why should I believe them, shoot they lied about getting them. As a shop owner I dont have time for this bs I had to deal with, they at one time even would not deliver to my shop cause a lil puppy yanked on a parts drivers polyester pants, and this puppy was little. They have raised my credit limit without my permission numerous times and in turn you got some goofy fool walks in wanting a check for a credit amount that was not approved by myself personally. Serious consumers and business owners be aware when dealing with this store, I do know this all these yahoo's named above seriously dont take there jobs serious by any means, what they need to understand only joke related to that store is in all of there pants they have no balls!!! Its like an episode of South Park and trust me if you seen Derrick he's for sure Cartman, then theres that beast Jackie at the Regional Office, these guys make her do there dirty work, real class guys, oh she's one of those who claim to never heard foul language before, real uptight [censor]
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

N  19th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
At the Marianna, Florida store I make very frequent purchases, although I have to wait for the employee to get off the telephone from taking calls from people that have not driven to the store to make the purchase. I have actually been at the counter on 6 separate occasions in the last 3 months, telling the employee what part I need, when the phone will ring and the employee ignores me to look up information for a caller. I have even been told to "hold-on", while the employee answers the telephone. Also, the Manager does not train the new employees on how to even check someone out at the Register. This has been a problem on 2 occasions in the last 2 weeks in Marianna. On one occasion, the new employee had wasted at least 8 minutes, of my time, fumbling and the lady Manager even walked by him and asked him what time did he get off today. I have even heard the lady Manager get into a yelling match with a customer that was complaining; this occurred about 12 months ago. Something has to change with respecting the customer in the store trying to make the purchase or people are going to go next door to the other AutoParts stores on Hwy 90 in Marianna, Florida.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree