Autopage / Poor service and not resolving my issue

South Africa Review updated:

I have just about had it with autopage poor service. I have even sent this mail written below to the consumer act complaints this morning as I am not getting any joy from autopage.

Before you reads this mail I want to make it extremely clear that autopage can credit both my october and november invoices fully for the frustration and aggravation caused and for wasting my time having to call in all the time to try and get my account resolved!!! Honestly enough is enough.

Furthermore to this mail I contacted the media complaints department again this morning and stayed online for another 18minutes whereby I was placed through to a consultant and spoke to lerato after 25 minutes she put me through to a manager by the name of monique and she said they will investigate and call me back today. Kindly please see my problem below and the mail sent to consumer act and please advice when my account will be credited for october and november.

I have a huge problem with the kind of customer service being received from altech autopage. I want to apologise for this mail being so long but I would like to explain my whole story from the beginning also for you to understand why I am writing this mail.

1. End of august I purchased a new iphone, I went to chatz cellular in sandton city to get a sim swop done on my card as the iphone uses a micro sim card. The gentlemen who assisted me was very helpful and said that the sim swop would cost me r64.00 but could unfortunately not assist due to the fact that my contract is with altech autopage. I then went to altech autopage and did a sim swop there but they charged me r200.00 while I had sim insurance on my account activated and should not have been charged. I made several calls to the autopage offices to get this resolved and they didn’t want to help me and refund the r200.00. I eventually logged a complaint on hellopeter.com on the 17th of september after I received more bad service over that weekend when I contacted their call centre for assistance with a blackberry activation on my wife’s prepaid card and only then they responded and then decided to refund my money. So there was now one credit passed on my account.
2. On the 17th of september I also asked autopage to activate a 1gb data bundle on my account for the iphone and by the 9th of october this has not yet been completed and I received sms from autopage that my data bundle was depleted and out of bundle rates apply. I then logged another complaint on hellopeter.com and they responded again saying & ldquo;please be advised that your data bundle query has been prioritized and resolution will be advised timeously”. On the 17th of october this matter has still not been resolved and my account was then already sitting at r1217.55 for data usage. By the 21st of october I received a call from a lady at autopage that said I need to monitor my account as my data usage is extremely high. I explained to the lady that this is not my fault as I have been fighting with autopage since september to have this fixed. On the 27th this was still not resolved and my account then went up to r1723.80 for data usage. Autopage then responded to this complaint on hellopeter.com saying & ldquo;as per our telephonic discussion, we have requested the network to clear the error and activate your 1gig package. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused”. They eventually managed to get the data package on my account but it was not a 1gb as I requested but a 1.5gb data bundle.
3. On the 5th of november I received a statement of r2381.43 and logged yet again another complaint on hellopeter.com as this is the only way autopage seems to respond to complaint, when you call their call centre they refuse to put you through to a manager to have this resolved. They then ensured me that credits were passed and a recon will be sent, I am still waiting for that recon.
4. End november I see that I am being billed for r666.41 for unbilled calls, I contacted the call centre and asked them what this was for and they advised me that it is for data usage. I then logged onto vodacom website and had a look at my data and I still had over 300mb left on my account yet I am being charged. They then said they will investigate and pass a credit for that r666.41 data usage. I received my invoice and the r666.41 was not credited on my account.
5. Yesterday 07.12.2017 I logged my 6th complaint since september, at 15:30 I have not heard anything back from autopage and I decided to contact them and insisted on speaking to a manager, a lady by the name of veronica then gave me the media complaints department. I contacted the department and no one answered the phone, the call then went back to the switchboard. I explained my problem again to the lady at the switchboard and she then said she will put me through to a customer service manager, the phone rang for a few minutes went back to switchboard again and the lady said she will try another manager. The phone just kept on ringing and after 11 minutes they just hung up the phone.
6. My payment went from a debit order to cash payment, I then contacted the autopage office and made payment arrangements as they require me to pay my account by the 15th of every month. The lady I spoke to then advised me that my account will be suspended on the 15th of every month if payment is not received and I then have to call them to have my account activated until payment is made at the end of the month. I told the lady that I can not call the 15th of every month to get my account active again and if they want to suspend it they must do so and leave it suspended.

I have made so many phone calls to autopage and wasted so much of my time trying to get my account resolved and I am not getting anywhere.In my last conversation I mentioned to the consultants that I will not pay my account until autopage resolves the account and thus far I have not paid for october or november and I feel that for all my time and frustration caused by autopage they can credit both those invoices fully which are now a total of r2996.46

What are my rights as the end user with this. Can I have this contract terminated with no legal or cost implications to me. I had the contract since 2017 and the contract is due to expire in 10 months but I have not used this card for a month due to the fact that I am tired of fighting with them and for the poor service and are now on a prepaid card.

Please help me as I can not carry on fighting like this.

Comments

• Yd
      Dec 15, 2009
    Autopage - Pathetic service
    South Africa

The nature of my complaint is 5 pages long so to put all the detail down will take forever...but to get down to the basics, I received a new phone from Autopage 6 weeks ago (the wrong colour)...I had it for 3 weeks, when it went in for the 1st repair, and then 2 days after getting it back it went back in for repairs. In the total of 6 weeks, the phone has been in for repairs for 3 weeks. Half the time I have had the phone.

I e-mailed the MD, Mr. James Rutherfoord on Tuesday 8 December, and I have still not received a reply. This guy clearly has better things to do with his time, than to attend to the people who actually pay his salary.

I want them to cancel my contract and take back their broken phone, but everybody refuses to even talk to me. I have been trying to get a response out of the company since 8 December, and I have now finally given up. The people there must be brainwashed...They all say the same thing..."Sorry mam, we need to follow protocol"...what ever that means...I have followed every step possible!!!

I would like to call upon every South African who reads this complaint, to please google this company before you sign any contract with them...there are endless complaints about them daily!!! Don't make the wrong decision and fall pray to their "breach of contract" (you pay for things you don't have) & nobody wants to help you... Please tell EVERYBODY you know to tell EVERYBODY they know to please do the same!!! There are better service providers out there...Support the ones who are prepared to help you!!!

• Me
      Dec 17, 2009

17/12/09: Oh Y du Toit I agree 200% with that statement - DO NOT USE AUTOPAGE AS YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER!!!
    My reasons are as follows: I've been a subscriber with them for +-10yrs and have my insurance cover thru Autopage as well, but now that I claimed for the first time ever, I get told sorry you can only replace to the value of R4000 coz your old cell is valued between R3-R4000!!! I don't care, I've paid monthly for years for the insuring 5000, which is meant to cover a handset to the value of R5000!!!
    Not once did one of their fantastic customer service ppl contact me to say mam you're over-insured, they took the money! But now that I want a phone over R5000, I cannot get it without paying in over R2500 - I don't think so!
    I emailed Autopage a full page of my compaint on the 15th Dec09, but as at lunchtime today, I've had no response - I cannot believe the pathetic service from the Newton Park branch in P.E.

Obviously they are not bothered if they lose long standing customers... I will be telling all & sundry about my experience with Autopage, and I'm so upset about this treatment, that I think I will go to the Herald as well about it, and put my comment in the editors letter bit!

M Michael

• Ro
      Dec 24, 2009

I have had a VODACOM HSDPA 500M device through Autopage for over 2 months now, the item Still does not work. The call centre doesn;t even give reference numbers - hence all problematic calls conveniently fall through the cracks!! I wish I had simply used vodacom directly, nobody can be more useless and less caring than autopage.

• Me
      Jan 11, 2010

I got back from leave today, the 11th Jan 2017, and still not one word from the Customer Services Manager, Renier Meyer, at the Newton Park brach in PE!!!

I am completely gobsmacked by the manner in which my complaint dd 15 Dec 2017 has been ignored by Autopage, but particularly the customer services manager???????

They don’t even have to bother to make contact now, coz I've cancelled both my contracts last week, and I cannot wait to get rid of this useless service provider.

So I must just say thank you once again for the memorable treatment I got from Autopage in Newton Park!

M Michael

• Es
      May 21, 2010
    Autopage - Disgrace
    Altech Autopage
    South Africa

I wanted to let your head office know how ashamed and embarrassed i am about Autopage Rink Street PE's service. My employee has had trouble with this branch which your head office has addressed but it seems that there has been no progress. She was told that her phone would be ready for collection today. We requested that her phone be dropped off at the Bridge branch as we don't want anything to do with the Rink Street branch. As she did not want to phone I the called Rink Street branch to enquire about her phone. I spoke to Aliesha which was extremely rude to me. She said that the phone was at online cellular in Newton Park. I asked her what is going to happen and she said “why don't you fetch it there" (in a rude voice).A gentleman from Head office told Chelse that she may not collect it at online cellular as Autopage has to close the transaction.

After Aliesha's question I asked her if she expects us to her their job to collect it and her response was “YOU KNOW, YOU MUST REALLY HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE". Before she could finish her sentence i cut her off & asked for the head office number. She gave me the wrong number therefore I’m logging this complaint here. As I work 30m away I went there to tell her how disgusted I was at the "customer service". When I got there everyone was sitting around as if it was a circus. The first lady I saw was Cecilia, I asked her to call this Aliesha. Aliesha came to the front desk and I told her that I was the lady that she was so rude to. Cecilia then jumped in and said yes but I am not Chelse. I said that Chelse did not want to deal with them therefore I helped out. All of a sudden this lady whom i thought was a customer because she was just loitering around shouted at me and said that Chelse was rude. I asked her who she was. She said Michelle and then went on shouting. Then again another lady on my right started going on, when I asked her who she was she said Debbie, the manager. Oh my word, how can any manager behave like that? In any case all the ladies in the store were ganging up as I was there to express the way I felt about being spoken to. I am prepared to take this matter further as I would not wish for another person to endure what I have with your Rink Street branch. I want a hand written apology delivered to my work place from Aliesha and Debbie as I work 30m from them. I have never been spoken to in that manner and want to reiterate to you what bad service that was & they give. I myself work with many customers and have attended many service excellence courses. If I ever speak to a client like that I would be well aware that my job would be on the line. I am handing this matter over to you and I am sure that you will handle it appropriately. My request is that the CEO or Managing Director. Thanks you.

Aug 25, 2010
    Autopage - I'm so sick and tired of autopage pathetic service
    autopage.co.za

I’m so sick and tired of Autopage pathetic service!!! I have a contract with them a 200 top-up and on that I get 25 free text messages so I add a extra 100 text messages to my account. On the 16 Aug my new package will be up and running but I only got 25 free text messages and not 125 so I phone them on the 18 Aug to let them know I have a problem with me text messages and they say they will get back to me they got back to me but I still don’t have my extra 100 text messages and still waiting. After a few calls to them now they say o but they did give it to me it is on my contract. Now I ask u really if I did get all my free messages would I not know about it and would I not know if I send 125 text messages in 2 day??? PATHETIC!!!

• Ke
      Aug 25, 2010
    Autopage - I feel as I have been plagued by this company
    autopage.co.za

No it is not a spelling mistake, I do feel as I have been plagued by this company...I cannot get anything resolved so I will now escalate these issues to ICASA. No that doesn't mean that I will stop posting you on Hello Peter...it is my duty to expose your incompetence and disregard for the people that keep you in business. You people truly ****...fortunately I will be working across the road from you next week. I will be visiting one or two of your directors...watch this space.

• Au
      Sep 06, 2010
    Autopage - These people are ***
    autopage.co.za

We were contacted by the call centre that sells cell phone contracts on the behalf of Auto Page almost a month ago. They called us advising that they will give us a Samsung Jet cell phone with R300 in Pick and Pay vouchers at a cost of R172 per month. We accepted the contract & we were advised that the package will be delivered within 10 working days & they debited our account with a R100 charge they needed upfront. We waited for the package & on the 15th business day we contacted their call centre on 0878052552 & they advised that the reason that we did not recieve the package was because they did not have the stock of the phone that they promised. A call centre agent by the name of Julien said that the offer that was promised to us was not a valid & that we should get another contract which we refused to accept but we would think about it. The next day we recieved a delivery from Auto Page with a phone that we refused as well as the package that we refused. We tried telling the courier that we did not order that phone and we then called the company advising them that we do not want that phone & an agent named Bongi screamt at me asking why I took the phone & then hung up on me!

• As
      Sep 10, 2010
    Autopage - Do not get trapped in the same trap as I was
    autopage.co.za

I migrated from the Control chat 150 to the Control chat 200 on the 13th of August 2017, which means that I should've got the applicable benefits as of the 15th of September 2017. I only received R175 worth of airtime instead of R230. I went to the Autopage branch in Cape Gate and they were not interested in helping me.The lady from Autopage said it is a problem from CellC and vica versa. I told them if nobody wants to take responsibility, they have to cancel everything, which all of a sudden they also could not do. They then sent me to 'head office in Bellville' which, for some unknown reason, they do not seem to know where it is. After a whole week of fighting and trying to get what I pay for, they all of a sudden have me on the control chat 200 after I clearly stated that I am not happy and wont to be going on with the contract.If anybody considers to take out a contract from them think again. Do not get trapped in the same trap as I was.

• Sd
      Sep 13, 2010
    Autopage - Every month I have to check my cell phone account to see that I have not been overcharged on my contract rate
    autopage.co.za

It seems that everymonth I have to check my cell phone account to see that I have not been overcharged on my contract rate. Autopage bill me my R16 rate of my contract for a few months then every so often they increase this amount to R100. This month (September 2017 statement) is the 3rd time this has happened and each time I must phone in to be told that its a error on their side and I will receive the money back. The debit order always goes off my bank account for the higher amount and then I must wait for a refund. I just have to wonder if they do this to a few customers every so often (it never happens 2 months running) and hope they get away with this. I dont see why I have to keep checking this and then wait for my refund.

• Wr
      Sep 20, 2010
    Autopage - Blackberry misleading advertising
    autopage.co.za

I got a Bleckberry 8520 and was told the email and internet browsing was free on device. When i tried to acces this, then the device tried to find a wifi connection, i was then told i had to register the devise with autopage and did so. They emailed me a form and i saw i had to pay an extra R69.00 per month for a FREE service. i then asked why i was told it's free and was told 'we apoligise but dont know' I told them i wanted to cancell the contract then as Vodacom are cheaper (R100.00) per month and then was told i have to pay a cancellation fee. Can they do this and do i not have any consumer rights as to misleading advertising?

Sep 22, 2010
    Autopage - Nothing but bad service and headaches
    autopage.co.za

My previous complaint was aimed at MTN, which, it turned out was incorrect (although it didn't stop me from porting to Vodacom after 11 years of loyal support). The events since that complaint have confirmed that Autopage cellular was the root of all the frustration:

1. I won't go into the headaches I had to try to port my number from MTN to Vodacom. There simply isn't enough time and space.
    2. After repeatedly requesting that unsolicited services be removed from my contract (and bill), imagine my displeasure when I opened my online bill today. Three phone calls to the Plumstead branch and an online enquiry logged on the website over the period of a month and I STILL get billed for SIM insurance, itemised billing and TWO entries for My Account. For ***'s sake, get it right!!! I'm sick to death of fighting with you people!!!

And we all thought TELKOM was bad. At least they aren't screwing us at the same time as delivering bad service!

• Ba
      Sep 29, 2010
    Autopage - They got no idea how to treat their customers
    Autopage

I received a sms from Autopage with this message: “You are 40% over your average calls and data usage for this month. Your line could be softbarred as your average usage has been exceeded.” When I took out my contract, I specified that I did not want a limit on my Cellphone as it is an essential part of my job. Then I tried to make a call & realised line has been suspended. I contacted the customer services dept where the consultant explained that I did not owe any money and was completely up to date on my payments. He said that this must have been a mistake and put me on hold while he spoke to the accounts department. He returned with this message “The Autopage accounts dept have decided to disconnect users that go over their average call usage, even though you DO NOT want a limit on your phone.” He said he would sort out the problem and that line would be reconnected it has now been 24 hours and I 'm still disconnected. Since I took out my cell phone contract with Autopage I have had endless hassles. AUTOPAGE PLEASE JUST CANCEL MY CONTRACT SO THAT I CAN GO TO A SERVICE PROVIDER WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Sep 30, 2010
    Autopage - I would strongly advise anyone against taking a contract with autopage because of their lack of customer services
    autopage.co.za

Just when i thought Autopage have finally got their house in order by successfully debiting my account after a year of trying; now they gave me a middle finger. I took my phone to them (Midrand office) for repairs last week Monday, and i was told by a woman by the name of desiree that they currently out of stock on loan phones, what they would do they going to prioritise my phone to be done quickly and if not they going to organise a loan phone as soon they have any in stock, yesterday i called, a woman by the name of Rushnee or Areshnee told me Autopage don’t loan phones and my phone will take about 3 weeks. i may as well go on hibernation because it’s impossible to live without a phone these days, i would strongly advise anyone against taking a contract with autopage because of their lack of customer services.

• Vi
      Oct 05, 2010
    Autopage - Hidden costs after receiving a blackberry
    autopage.co.za

On purchasing a blackberry with a pay in of r400 on top up of r200 per month, I was told to pay in an additional r59 per month. The consultant was unaware of this and I was told to dial 173 for internet settings, then 808, then back to autopage after holding on for 10 minutes to get through to the technical department. Recodings were checked after I wanted to return the phone, as the consultant did not tell me that if I use the blackberry it cannot be returned. I then returned the cell phone which the couriers collected, but I am now being asked for the egg trays which was in the box for the blackberry, surley autopage's warehouse is stocked with these, and wont the couriers fees add up to more than the cost of these egg trays. Autopage also refused to match another cell phone contract. So much for retaining customers. I am now awaiting a credit of r400 from autopage, but the invoice for this was generated very timeoulsy for misleading sale.

• Ro
      Dec 07, 2010
    Autopage - Billing surprise on internet useage
    Autopage

I have an internet line contract through Autopage. Although my account is paid every month, I received a huge bill of R3 064.59 at the beginning of January 2017. Although my previous bills covered September, October and November 2017, I was billed again from1 September 2017. The explanation that I got from Nomasondo at Autopage's accounts section is plain that this is the internet that was used and that it was billing that they received from MTN.

This just sounds like something terrible went wrong with the billing and I must just cough up. My internet cap is supposed to be 1 Gig, but this means that I must have been on the internet without taking a break.

My contract with Autopage expires on 28 February 2017 and I will not do business with them again.

Dec 20, 2010

True!

• Kl
      Jan 12, 2011
    Autopage - Two months to do conversion - disgusting service
    Autopage

On 30122009 I visited altech autopage in canal walk. I requested that my sim gets rica'd and that my cellphone contract be transferred from casual chat 100 to control chat 200. Both request were done by bulani, at canal walk branch on 30122009. Bulani told me that cell c would do the conversion by about the 26th january 2017, so I should be on control chat from 1 february 2017. After noticing in the first week in february that the conversion was not done, I waited another week, and contacted altech autopage call centre on 13022010 and spoke to kwoti, who confirmed that the request was received but would only be effective 15022010, which was contrary to what I was told at canal walk branch. On 26022010, I once again contacted altech autopage call centre and spoke to teboga, who said that the transfer was effective, but not activated and that she would log it wih the network department. She also said that the conversion would be activated by 1 march or 1 april 2017, which is completely unacceptable. Teboga has not contacted me to give me feedback. I think the service is pathetic.

• Li
      Jan 19, 2011
    Autopage - Suspended account due to admin error
    Autopage

My debit order went off on the 26th of the month and my salary only later the same day so the debit order didn't go through. I paid account via internet banking next day (27th of feb) and faxed proof of payment through for allocation.

Two days ago I get sms :account will be suspended if payment is not received. Callcentre tells me there is a backlog in allocations, but money has been received and will escalate to the allocationscredit control department to allocate.

Yesterday morning I get another sms to tell me my account is now suspended. This time around I get told that money was allocated to march instead of february and therefore account shows in arrears - will be rectified and suspension lifted within 2 hours. A day later my phone is still not working after numerous more calls - got another sms now to say account is being soft lock due to non-payment after I was assured it will be rectified. Two days without my phone and 7 calls already and I spend almost r1k a month on my cellphone account - great service hey - getting suspended for an error autopage made in allocating my payment of two weeks ago.

Jun 08, 2011
    Autopage - New contract
    South Africa

Last week 3 June 2017 a lady from Autopage contacted me and advised me that they are offering me a cheaper subscription. I asked he numerous times whether this is for my Vodacom contact and she kept on avoiding the direct question by telling me they only charge R200 rand and want to offer me a cheaper subscription. She led me to believe that Vodacom is decreasing my current subscription and after asking her also more than once whether this is on top of my Vodacom contract she kept on telling me that it is only R200. Nothing else, which led me to believe this is my Vodacom contract being amended. In the end after receiving the new (upgraded) phone dated 7 June 2017. I only realized then, this is a brand new contract and I received a new SIM card. Why will I take out another Vodacom contract if I already have one? I phoned the customer care department for Jaba Mobile 8 June 2017 and spoke to Blessing who told me he will listen to the online recording and get back to me within an hour...I am still waiting. This is an unacceptable way of doing business. She deceived me into taking this product and I am not happy about this. I would like to take the 10 days cooling off period and cancel this contract with them. Can anybody please give me the steps to follow. Actually I am suppose to take this further as I feel she has sold this contract to me under false pretences. But instead off struggle with them and most probably not getting anywhere. I just need to know what can I do to cancel this contract and return the phone.

• Li
      Jul 21, 2011
    Autopage - Porting my cell phone number to prepaid
    South Africa

I HAD to cancel my contract with Autopage because of all the debiting problems I had, I followed the correct procedure, gave them more than a months’ notice because I was scared that they would do it wrong. My notice stated that I am keeping my number, with the idea of applying for a new contract direct with Vodacom, but of course everything is a mess again because of AUOPAGE. I want my cell number activated on prepaid or ported or something, according to them it was done on 08/07/2017, but up to now I can't even load airtime. Error "Sim card registration failed” I am fed up and frustrated, can somebody please help me.

Oct 27, 2011

• Pi
      Jan 21, 2013
    Autopage - Misleading your clients

To whom it may concern

I upgraded sometime in August last year. After a huge fight (which is the case for the last 10 years between me and you) I eventually got my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) but no one told me to get a mini SIM. Nice. At the time of the upgrade I asked them to please cancel my BIS as it is rather obvious that I no longer require it. Strangely the consultant also failed to mention that I need to take a data package. I then went to your Vanderbijlpark store to get a mini SIM. Here I met the most unpleasant, rude, unprofessional swine that I have ever come across in my life. He then refused to sell me a mini SIM as I got in a little argument with him, based on his attitude towards me the client, and the other poor clients in his store. May I suggest you please review your franchise agreement with this person, and conduct an urgent compliance audit. He is killing your brand, vision and mission statement.

Anyway - so in December I decided to view my statement in detail and noticed that you are still charging me for BIS. Rather upset and annoyed I called the call centre and asked them to pull the call (the conversation) I had in August for my upgrade. I clearly asked for the BIS to be taken off. I then expect to be reimbursed as (again) it is obvious I cannot use this feature anymore. Late December I get a call back stating that the matter is resolved? They will give me back the Dec BIS. I told the gentleman this was only resolving part of my enquiry. Where is the call? He said he will come back to me... At the same time I asked him what the strange charge is on my Dec account for R62.28. I get told this is for my device. I asked why you are charging me this - from what I was told in August, this was a once off cost. The gentleman told me that this is for the full 24 months!!! This was never explained to me? I can get the same phone on a MUCH cheaper contract for less? (and via another supplier - not Autopage - which would be better?). To put the cherry on the cake, I ended up taking a 1GIG data package In October last year. I then receive my Jan 2017 statement this month, and low and behold, you conveniently changed it to 500MB? Who authorised this? Who will be paying for the other 500MB that I will use this month?

I now ask again - and for the last time - PULL my call. I want a copy of it, where after I intend referring this to the Consumer Protection Act as I feel you have misled me, and deluded me into taking the phone, not realizing it would cost me much more (even though I am spending thousands of rands on Autopage each month). Secondly you deliberately did not remove the BIS as requested and you deliberately did not inform me to take a data package so I can be charged even more. You now deliberately changed my data package to 500MB WITHOUT my authorisation. Again so you can charge me more this month.

Copies of this email will be distributed on Complaints Board, Hell0Peter, Get Closure and the senior management of Autopage.

Regards,
    Pieter

May 27, 2014
    Autopage - Minutes and data
    2 Methven Street
    Phone: 0828756257

I upgraded my phone from 120 minutes off peak time to 75 any time minutes. My first questions is when I used my phone to call over a weekend they used my any time minutes and not off my off peak minutes that expires 30 May 2017. I also discovered that when using your data they use the current month and not your data that expires the end of May 2017. I want to know why, because I paid for that minutes and data _ this means that I will be loosing 249 off peak minutes as well as 1G data. I paid for it. Then I saw that my minute only accumulate for 60 days and not five months as we where told in store. I have phone Autopage and no one can really help you. I have logged 2 x complains on their website with reference no M14051680 on the 16/05/2017 and again 26/05/2017 M14052679. Which they say Vanessa from Hillcrest will phone me back she did on ref M14051680 and promised to come back until now nothing. Request no M14052679 they send me an e-mail saying again that Hillcrest store will phone me back. Nothing is really being done about a service I am paying for and losing all the way. They are receiving the money and myself just paying...

• Bi
      Dec 29, 2014
    Autopage - Wrong billing
    private
    cape town
    South Africa

my selfoon rekening word met aftrekorder van my bankrekening vereffen. Autopage
    sms my bedrag vir die maand verskuldig. Des 2017 het bedrag van oor die duisendrand af gegaan op my rekening. Na 5 besoeke en tale oproepe aan autopage in cape gate brackenfell waar ek bankstate ingedien het as bewys van autopage se aftrekkings. Niemand kom terug na my met verduideliking van die R1275.00 aftrekking nie. Aftrekking is net gedoen sonder dat ek per sms in kennis gestel is.
    So moeg gesukkel om antwoorde te kry. Diens uiters swak en om self te skakel na
    autopage se rekening nommer is onmoontlik om met consultant te praat na 20min van
    aanhou.

• Jd
      Jan 23, 2015
    Autopage - After 1 month no feedback on new business application
    JDC Heating & Combustion
    Kempton Park
    South Africa

On 22/12/2017 we applied for a business application for two new contracts at the Altech Autopage store in East Rand Mall. We were told that it will not take long and that everything will be ready and approved in about two days. Up until today 23/01/15 we are still waiting for someone to inform us if our application was successful. We have called the store may times and every time they will get back to us, which they never do. We have also visited the store several times in which we get told that they will make work of it and get back to us, which they ever do. We then tried contacting head office and spoke to an agent for new applications but we were told they can not assist us as the application was done at a store. Since the day of our application we have only had feedback twice, 1 x SMS and 1 x e-mail, which was of no use as it just stated that they will look into it and get back to us. Our service provider for our other company is also with Altech Autopage but with this type of service I should consider a new service provider.

• Ga
      Apr 02, 2015
    Autopage - Swak diens
    15 dagbreek Hennenman
    Hennenman
    Phone: 0826148784

Ongeveer drie weke terug was ek na autopage in welkom vir n upgrade op cell nr 0826148784 op n sony experia z2. Na ongeveer twee weke het ek niks gehoor nie en toe ek by johanesburg navra doen toe word ek meegedeel dat die cell ontrek is. Ek het toe weer n upgrade gedoen op n sony experia z3 compact. Na n week het ek nog steeds nie n cell nie alhoewel dit al courier toe is. Trakking nr97739082. My id nr is 6312135015082. Kontak nr 0832322156. Email is vanwyk. [protected]@gmail.com. Ek kan nie wag dat my kontrak klaar maak nie. Kanseleer my upgrade asseblief.

• Le
      Apr 03, 2015

I received very bad service and after what happened I will not recommend auto page to anyone. I have a account for more that 18 years and the account was always paid on time. On the second my account was put on stop supply and I only found it out when I needed to phone as I was stuck on the freeway with my child in my car. I had to walk about 4 km with my child and get a pay as you go air time to phone Auto Page. I have started just after 3 o clock holding on for one person after the other and each them I had to explain over and over all on my expense. Please take note that no one phoned me or sms me from Auto Page notifying me of their action and it was only the second of the month not even close to the 7th that is the cut of time for payments. The customer service advisers put you on hold for long periods on the callers account. And up to date my problem is still not fixed. Do we really have to pay for these type of service. I can’t wait for my contracted to end I think after more than 18 years its time to say good bay to Auto page and MTN

Aug 19, 2015
    Autopage - No data
    Cape Town
    South Africa

I had an upgrade last month and my new month starts on the 17th. On this day, my SMS's and calls were added, but my data remained the same. I am now sitting without data (for which I'm paying for), where I should have had 5MB of data for the last 2 days.
    Calls to the Tygervalley branch result in nothing as they keep promising to phone me back, but no one ever does.
    Lodging a complaint on their website and via Hellopeter.com also resulted in no reply.
    I want my data for which I'm paying for!!

Oct 07, 2015

Wat n swak diens kry mens by Autopage Midrand. Hulle sit die verkeerde foon nommer af en dan moet jy wat n klient is maar rustig wag tot iemand daar wakker word en hulle werk doen. Raak jy kwaad word die foon in jou ore neer gesit. n Lerato help jou geen nie die van nie bel weer werk daar n 100 Leratos. 3 Weke is ons al sonder n foon elke week word daar gese die foon sal binne 24 uur weer werk. Dit is drie weke al foon werk nog steets nie. Vra jy om met KOTIE MORGEN te praat MAG jy nie so met wie moet jy praat om die probleem op te los. Dalk kan Kotie Morgen vir ons laat weet aangesien sy ons ook nie kan help volgens die mense wat onder haar werk nie