AutoAnything.com / Mossy oak seat covers

1 California, MD, United States

This company is a scam and a fraud. Theye have stolen my money and will not give me a status update on my product. I purchased front and back row seat covers Jan 8 with a ship date of Jan 20-24. I received a revised ship date on Jan 24 of Feb 14. On Jan 28 the product was shipped and delivers Feb 3. Only the front row was delivered. I called customer service who spoke with the manufacturer coverking that stated they did not receive the backrow order. The order was resent and I was to be emailed of the status. No email. Called on Feb 10 to check status and was told ship by Feb 17. No shipment. Called on Feb 28 to check status and the mailing label was created but not sent and the manufacturer didn't know why. Customer service was suppose to check and email me next morning, never did. Called Mar 1 and the customer service rep couldn't get through to manufacturer so they were going to call me back once they got an answer. Never called. I called Mar 2 and was on hold for an hour only to be told that the customer service rep still couldn't get through to manufacturer, coverking. I spoke with supervisor who said that I could not return front row as the product had been put on my car and she could not provide a ship date. Do not ever purchase from this company.

Me