Auto Parts Warehouse / Charged but never received part
On February 11, 2017 I order brake rotors from Auto Parts Warehouse. I received a preliminary tracking number but the part was never shipped. After 5 calls to customer service, which by the way is in the Philippines, I still have not received either a tracking number or the brake rotors. As of February 24, I still have not received the part. I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. Thankfully I used American Express...great customer service!
Sure wish I had read some of the complaint forums before ordering from Auto Parts Warehouse!
More Auto Parts Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund! 
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com! 
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Overcharge my bank account 
- AutoPartsWareHouse- - Returns are impossible!
- Auto Parts Warehouse website - scam using WC Value Plus
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service