Auto Europe / extra charge
I was charged insurance, for which I did not ask. I informed the member of staff at pick up that I had my own insurance. On returning to the UK, I discovered that my account had been debited. I have complained, but Auto Europe has ignored my complaint, saying Avis are sticking to the contract. I have received a copy, which I had to sign, in order to receive the car, but the box above my signature was not ticked. It is a wonder that someone did not tick it. However, it is a scam, as I informed the employee that I did not require insurance.
More Auto Europe Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Europe - abusive/unfair billing
- Auto Europe - excess hidden charges
- AutoEurope - discrimination - rate 
- Discover Europe / Fly Europe / Auto Europe - didn't register or purchased air tickets 
- Auto Europe - awful experience
- www.auto-europe.co.uk - Strange and additional charge
- Auto Europe - rip off!
- Auto Europe - car rental
- Auto Europe - erroneous deduction and non refund before rental
- Auto Europe - unethical behaviour and lack of information in terms & conditions