Auto Europe / awful experience
We rented a car in Ireland through Auto Europe based in NY. I had gone over the fee structure very carefully with two representatives because of a prior exerience with them and having an 'airport pick up fee' charged in Madrid. At the Dublin Airport I decline all additonal coverages. The clerk told me to inital all the fees I declined (like in the US), which I did. When we arrived home, I had a voucher which included additional insurance coverage and other fees that I had declined! When I contacted the company to sort our these charges I was told that I had initialed ACCEPTANCE of the added fees! To top it all off, the car we were rented looked like it had been squashed between a wall and a truck on an Irish country road.
More Auto Europe Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Europe - abusive/unfair billing
- Auto Europe - excess hidden charges
- AutoEurope - discrimination - rate 
- Discover Europe / Fly Europe / Auto Europe - didn't register or purchased air tickets 
- Auto Europe - extra charge
- Auto Europe - car rental
- Auto Europe - erroneous deduction and non refund before rental
- Auto Europe - holidaycars.com
- Auto Europe - rip off!
- Auto Europe - unethical behaviour - burying additional fees and charges in rental contract