Aurora Loan Services / Class Action Info RE; Auror
Hello Everyone: Found this and cut/paste here for you all to use. PLEASE DO!!! ASAP!!!
Without getting into the details of how Aurora Loan Services is using Predatory Lending tactics with numerous items that is a direct violation of the Truth in Lending Act *and* the Fair Credit Act. I have read through all 54 postings here and there is a common theme... class action lawsuit. Well I've spent the entire day trying to do as such. For this to take place the FTC told me to have everyone I've spoken with or read complaints from about Aurora Loan Services to contact them. Not only that, they advised me to contact the U.S. District Attorney's office, at which I did. Below are phone numbers for such, but in the event that the phone numbers get's bleeped out, you can do a search on the net for each.
1. Federal Trade Commission
Office of Inspector General
600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20580
2. The U.S. District Attorneys Office:
speak with the paralegal department
3. Comptroller of the Currency
4. Thrift Supervision Department
5. Federal Depository Insurance Corp (FDIC)
6. Your State Attorney General's office
in my case Lisa Madigan
7. Colorado Better Business Bureau
8. Nebraksa Better Business Bureau
9. Arizona Better Business Bureau
The FTC also told me to have all interested parties print off a copy of the Truth in Lending Act as on their consumer/credit/rates page.
Please, we all have to pool together our efforts to stop these people. The FTC assured me that once enough complaints have been registered a class action lawsuit WILL be filed. Let's not let Aurora Lending Services (aka Lehman Brothers) get away with this!!!
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
More Aurora Loan Services Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage