Aurora Loan Services / Fraudulent company
Today I received a letter from 'Nancy Self' with Aurora. It asked me to send in a ton of paperwork, which I've already sent in a month or so ago, claiming they have a new home retention program. The e-mail address they gave is not even valid!!!
We've been going the rounds with this company for many months now, and have basically given up. The last time I spoke with someone on the phone, they flat out told me they didn't care if my house went into foreclosure!!! My husband and I are both employed, but our income has dropped since the economy has been so bad. If we had no income, I could see why they would not want to work with us, but that's not the case.
Supposedly there are Government programs in place to encourage these companies to help us but, unfortunately, they are voluntary on the lender's part. They have the ability to do what they can to help, and are choosing not to. Look up the 'Hope For Homeowners' program on FHA.gov. This is proof there are programs out there to help us, Aurora is just choosing to not participate.
Sadly, for everyone who was unfortunate enough to have our loans sold to Aurora, we're stuck trying to work with a company who doesn't care if we all end up homeless. The reason they don't care is they are a Lehman Brothers Company. Lehman Brothers is going out of business. In the end, it's not the people we speak to on the phone who are making any decisions, it's the corporation behind Aurora. I actually feel bad for the poor people who have to answer the phones when we call frustrated and upset. I'm sure they would love to get different jobs, but they have mortgages to pay too. Hopefully for them, Aurora doesn't hold their loan!
More Aurora Loan Services Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage
- Nationstar Mortgage - excessive mortgage payoff charges