Audi Newcastle / car losing power due to engine filter malfunction.
On September 27/ 2016 I bought a Audi A1 from Audi Newcastle, two days after the sale the computer screen displayed: engine filter malfunction and the car started losing power. To make a short story even shorter, the car was back basically every week after that with the same problem. Monday will be the fith time and the problem is still not resolved. My daughter is a rep and single mom and depend on her transport for her income.
I G.P. Meyer will hold Audi Newcastle personally responsible if something should happen to my daughter resulting from this minor engine filter blockage problem they can not resolve.
ABSA the credit provider was informed about the situation and promises was made to me that the problem will be resolved.
More Audi Newcastle Complaints & Reviews
- Audi SA - poor service delivery/customer satisfactory 
- Audi Automobile Company - [email protected] 
- Audi - problems with audi a3 1.4 t 
- Audi Roadside Assistance - damage
- Audi & Vw South Africa - rebuild audi rs6
- Audi - audi care contract
- Audi - repeated problems because of fault design
- Audi - service center - audi kuwait
- Audi - q7 windshield damage
- Audi - after sales service