AT&T / direct tv
I tried to handle this on a chat line with Steve three days ago and thought it was resolved. DirectTV had installed my neighbors dish on my property a couple of years ago without my permission. I was home at the time. My area has a lot of trees and is hard to get a signal. My neighbor then asked if it was ok. I told him that it would be ok if he took the dish down when he moved, which he did not. When I chatted with Steve, he told me he had set up a time for the tech to come on Sept. 12 between 12 and 4. Nobody showed up, nor did anyone call.
Dish was for 3422 Wren rd, Decatur, Ga 30032. Dish was installed a couple of inches from my mailbox at 3416 Wren RD. At this point, I would like to be compensated for this.
If this is not resolved I will seek assistance with an attorney.
Kathy Major [protected]
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - telephone wire hanging down from the pole into the weeds. 
- AT&T - inadequate wireless billing resolution (ticket# cm 20180720-134616365) 
- AT&T - cell phone roaming
- ATT - wireless 
- AT&T - directv