AT&T / direct tv and internet

1 Calhoun, GA, United States Review updated:

After 12 years of being a good customer thru all the changes and problems att deceived Us and change our plan without notice . We were on a plan they wanted to stop because we did not agree to terms . My suggestion is NOT to agree to anything, they have the choice, if and who should Mediate any difference . They choose someone they support and make donations to. So you have no say or word in anything . I understand AT&T has gotten bigger in 12 years but my payments did not stop for 12Months x 12 years= 144 Months ! What Do Most Business do for good loyal customers that have been loyal for 144 months . I Know what my company does everything possible to keep that Good Customer!! Not AT&T They could careless!

Ra
Jul 31, 2018

Comments

• Ti
      21st of Aug, 2018

They justify taking advantage of their customers in every way and form that there is possible. They manipulate the notes when you call to fit the situation so that they can get the most out of the deal and their customers suffer the consequences. They are liars, manipulators, and cheats! I hope to see the day when streaming takes direct Tv under. Never had these problems until att took over!! If we did business like this we would be under the jail!!